Character Re-Roll PL exclusive

• Something many of us want is the option to re-roll our pirate without losing our hard earned cosmetics especially limited ones we can’t get back. Another thing we all want is more PL content. Why not mesh these together? Make it so once the re-roll is an option it remains one only for PLs. This would be beneficial by giving PL’s something that has been long desired while also adding an extra legit incentive for players to hit PL should they be less than satisfied with the character they’ve obtained.

Views
    feedbackquestioncommunitystory & loreevents
  • There are posts dating back 2 years ago full of people wanting to redesign their pirate without resetting stats. It seems Rare just doesn't want to listen. Another character slot that shares stats and currency would be welcome too. Compared to the large content updates within the past year that add new gameplay mechanics and objects, adding a feature that allows character customization should be easy

• I like the simply make a new pirate. But if you are a PL on one pirate, you get maybe a figurehead, sail or something. Maybe a title to show "This is my second pirate"

• I really wish this would happen, I'm too far into this game to delete my pirate and start over, with nearly full game completion. This should be a basic option in all free roam games like this one. I would be super grateful if rare would add this. Maybe they could implement it in the form of a purchasable potion for around 1000000 gold, id even be fine with buying a reroll for around $5 but that would be very controversial. I can't hide anywhere on a ship and my character appearance really makes the game worse for me

Views
feedbackquestioncommunitystory & loreevents
1 out of 4