Chronicle of Forgotten Lives - As transcribed by: Madame Olivia

• Chronicle of Forgotten Lives

As transcribed by: Madame Olivia

Private property of the Order of Souls

Bounty Hunter,

This Book will guide you towards a pair of ancient relics belonging to Briggsy.
    Defeat those who protect these relics and bring them to me.

-Madame Olivia

Within these pages I shall be demonstrating how best to transcribe the memories we obtain from bounty skulls, as an example to the Order’s newest members.

Remember; while the recollections themselves may be confused, it is vital that the information we divine from them is accurate.
    The Order of Souls thrives upon its reputation.

-Madame Olivia

The memories of: Captain Marrow

The Skeleton Alliance of: ‘The Hellbound Dove’

Her treasures are buried and we have Her key. We sail away to find an island, where it can hide safely.

Where, do we hide it? Keep searching. Keep Looking. In the North Eastern Ancient Isles is a good place to keep it.

All about the sea we go. Where abouts to stay? Do we hide on a big island? Or lay low on a little one?

We camp on the little isle. Settle down to protect the key. But then shouts, bangs! The living!

Here for us. Marrow will fight. I will die for her because she wishes it. CRACK! My skull returns to wet sand.

The memories of: Blackheart Bill

The Skeleton Alliance of: ‘The Hellbound Dove’

We sail with Her special chest! In the Southern Ancient Isles. We looks for an Island to keep it. Looks for one to hide it.

Past the big island we sails. Best to find a littler one. More likely to be missed.

Find a place to bury the chest! I sent along with the others. Stuck with scary skelly Gold Tooth. Who likes to bully for Bill.

Finally we finds it. Finds a place for the chest to rest. No rest for poor Bill. No. They makes old Bill Bury it!

Finally gets to rest his Shovel. Misses old Captain Marrow. He the others come again. Come to torment poor Bill.

They call out. Bill is weak! Stupid! Hit old Bill! Bill’s skull, all he is and knows. Rolls down the sand. Lost. Maybe Blackheart Bill again. One Day.

This is the text in the quest book you get for the second Tall Tale, The Cursed Rogue. You can find this Tale Tale next to the Madame Olivia on Plunder Outpost.

• My Archive of Lore Related Texts (Just like this one)

Text Archive

Disclaimer - The locations of the items in the Tall Tale might be on different islands. I just copied down what was in my book.

Views
1 out of 1