New player today. Game not saving !!

• Just downloaded the game today. Played for 2 hours collected some chest and items the closed the game. Got back on several hours later and it was as if I started a new game. Had to select what ship I wanted and what game I was playing. The game did not save anything I had collected. Is this how this game is that you have to collect items and chest every time you play ? If so this game is not for me.

Views
  • @ministingray138 You turn in the chests at an outpost before you log out and it gives you in game gold that saves. Each session is a new session and only gold you earn or things you buy are saved across sessions.

• @ministingray138 it's a session based game.
    Each session is a start over.

You keep your gold your payments and reputations (and obviously, everything you buy and equip on your character) but everything else is gone.
    If you abandon mid quest it will be cancelled, if you have Loot yet to deliver it will be lost, etc.

Ships is nothing but the size of your crew for that session.
    It's not your ship, it's your crew available spots.

If you choose a sloop, then you are deciding to play Solo or Duo
    Brigantine has slots for 3 players and the Galleon 4.

Your goal is to have fun, and earn reputation until you achieve the legendary statute. You have a lot to explore and to experience

Views
1 out of 3