XBOX + PC compatability question.

• I currently play Sea of Thieves on my Xbox One, but I am starting to get more into my PC games again.

I am aiming to start playing SoT on my PC instead, but how would this work with all of my inventory and my Xbox profile? would everything be transferred over or is that not possible as the xbox storage is local?

Views
  • @kraken-slap you can just log into your account on the PC and all your data will be there between the 2 platforms.

• Login to you’re Xbox account on Pc store and you will be good to go :)

• @kraken-slap As mentioned, you Pirate's progress/loot etc goes with your Gamertag/Microsoft account.

So if you were to sign in to your Windows PC (along with the Windows Store/Xbox App) then you will retain your Pirates standing and loot.

If you have purchased a digital copy of the game, there will be no need to purchase another copy as it will appear in your Windows Library, whereas the Xbox physical disc version is obviously only for use on Xbox Consoles.

As long as you don't delete your pirate from the in-game menu, your progress, gold etc will follow you accross devices!

• @ENTICED-MALICE @AGlasgowThing @triheadedmonkey

thanks all, now to upgrade my setup :)

Views
4 out of 5