Console game!!

• Why is nothing saving ? i change my Equipment NeXT time i log in it have changed back.... same With the ship!!

This stupid console game..

Views
  • @swoozh3 The game is awesome actually. But right now there is a glitch that Rare is working on fixing that is affecting equipped gear. The game is not remembering the most recent changes you make for many people, and either going with a random change, or reverting back to what you had before. Give it time, Rare is aware of it and working on it.

• @nofears-fun said in Console game!!:

@swoozh3 The game is awesome actually. But right now there is a glitch that Rare is working on fixing that is affecting equipped gear. The game is not remembering the most recent changes you make for many people, and either going with a random change, or reverting back to what you had before. Give it time, Rare is aware of it and working on it.

What he said here. The ship however never saves, it will always default to the noob ship.

• @swoozh3

The equipment bug is known, and is being worked on, and has been for quite some time now.
    I have this every time I log in too.
    Drives me crazy! It wouldn't be so bad it the equipment chest etc would also not take so long to load.

Views
1 out of 4