Suggestion for tall tales.

• Theres a lot of posts/moaning been made regards to been attacked and losing everything during a tall table quest.
    What about creating a flag to symbol you are on a tall tale which may help been randomly attacked?? Despite people constantly replying it's the nature of the game, this may help on some occasions???

Views
    questionfeedback
  • @sweaty-pug to be quite honest there's no need for this at all.

The Seas have been so quiet that I have to actively look for trouble if I want some PvP in the open world and flags get misused all the time, so why would I not attack someone if he has a special flag? He can still have loot on board.

Just roll with the punches and you'll be fine, tall tales are easy and often have no fail state so you can just sink and continue from where you're at.

• @sweaty-pug In all honesty, with the nature of certain players this is like putting Green P or L plates on your car when you pass your test - some people are going to intentionally try to ruin your day when they see that flag...

Plus - flags, like alliances, can be a lie!

• @sweaty-pug ehh i dont think so. if it did help, players would put it up even though they arent doing a tall tale and so other players would catch onto this and eventually the flag wouldnt matter. also even if you make it so you have to have a tall tale on, players could just place a tall tale and not do it. also, when doing tall tales i tend to rack up alot of loot anyways, loot that i find from pve or from islands or barrel deposits in the ocean. anyways i will usually have a small but decent amount of loot on board while doing tall tales.

• I don't think that this would stop people from attacking your ship. While you might not have a lot in terms of loot, you'll still have something + supplies. You have the option to turn in after every step of your quest to prevent you from losing everything. It's time consuming sure, but at least you keep what you've earned.

• Most players don't really care if you have any loot or are doing a tall tale, they just want to sunk you. Why? Because it's fun.

Views
questionfeedback
1 out of 6