What the hell just happened.

• What is happening in this game right now? I just got out of a fight where some dude was shooting me with a tankard while I ate my upsidedown fruit and tried to defend myself with a cutlass held bladeside. I have also noticed floating items such as spyglasses and swords just out in the middle of the water. Is this something other people are seeing or is my game broken again.

Views
    feedbackgeneral
  • This game is being so glitchy and inconsistent since this update

• Recent update added a bunch of weird graphical-bugs.

• I’ve crashed three times in the Sea dogs tavern. All my equipment randomly changes every load in and death. Worse than before. When I emote my pirate just stands there. Textures keep popping in and out after they have loaded in. General stuttering at random times.

That’s what I’ve noticed.

• I've seen flying planks in Arena.

• Played for 6 hours today, going from the Ancient Isles, to the Wilds, and through the Devil's Roar - all without issue.

Well, at least until I got stuck on the Seabound Soul TT near the fort in the DR.

• I've seen various floating objects - one of my crew spotted what he said was a spyglass floating off of the eastern shore of Thieves' Haven. I could not see it, though he and the other crew member there at the time could. The entire crew viewed what appeared to be one of the interactive doors on the brigantine's wall hovering off of a small island, though I never caught the name of it in the following complications. I and another crewmate saw a hovering fire bomb near the dock at Plunder Outpost, though our third could not view it. That said, we stayed on that server for 9 hours and that only happened near the second half.

@Galactic-Geek
    The projected ships have a nasty habit of appearing behind objects and out of view range. Just sail around the Roar for a bit, maybe into the Wilds here and there, and you'll likely find them eventually.

• You're not alone.. I had to take a double look today as I sailed past a floating Hurdy Gurdy 👀🤔🤣

• I took screenshots of a cutlass floating a little ways of the dock at Galleons Grave and a pistol floating right above the water at the end of the dock at Plunder.

• @icyyaoi Me too, weapons, report it in the feedback!
    (and it wasn't the only one in a few hours)
    alt text

Views
feedbackgeneral
9 out of 10