Last chance to get past limited time cosmetics

• I think there should be an event where you can buy past limited time cosmetics, for players who wouldn’t have been able to buy them in the past. Personally, the wailing barnacle ship set was my favorite in the game. But I had not been able to play during that time, so I missed the opportunity to obtain it. I would gladly pay double the price for all the ship cosmetics. And I’m sure that this goes for many other players too. Perhaps there could be an event where you could be able to buy a set from a specific update, but then with a higher price or maybe even for ancient coins.

Views
    communityjust for funevents
  • @xxpartypigeonxx

Losing out on cosmetics is part of your story. I love the Bone Crusher set and the set of the Wailing Barnicle, but I never got the chance to buy the hat, jacket and dress for the Bone Crusher nor the ship set of the Wailing Barnicle. Sure, I'd like to see them, but it would spoil their charm a bit if they could just be bought again for nothing. Especially if it was for ancient coins.

• I'd be happy to see their return so long as they get a palette switch similar to past sets brought back via the Bilge rats store.

• They wont come back, the devs has stated so.

They are adding different colors from older sets but that's about it.

Views
communityjust for funevents
3 out of 4