Athenas voyage

• If you are a pirate legend and maxed you shouldn’t get anything less then the maximum loot for that faction especially on a Athenas why am I getting sea fears and disgraced skulls when I should be getting all captains chest and villainous can you pls update that becasue why would I grind so hard just to get the same chests as low level it’s honesty not fair

Views
    xbox one
  • This is already a thing in game. It used to be completely random but about a year ago they added considerably higher chances to get higher quality loot.

Its not a guarantee but it is much better than it used to be.

• @zherron-vorse ya but it should be every time no a higher garntee espically on a athenas quest

• @biggreendayfan variety is the spice of life. Mix it up, kill a noob, befriend a skeleton, eat a pig. Gotta keep things fresh.

• @zherron-vorse did all that thanks thou

• @biggreendayfan I disagree. There is almost no guaranteed loot for any voyages aside from event/ritual skull voyages. Rng is just a part of the game. If you're pirate legend, it shouldn't matter much anyway. You should be pretty filthy rich unless you bought all your levels with doubloons.

• You shouldnt be getting disgraced and seafarers in athena missions. The update that @Zherron-Vorse mentioned fixed that. Minimum loot should always be hateful and marauders, unless they un-patched it.

Are you sure they werent bottle missions you collected by accident?

Views
xbox one
1 out of 7