Giving away your ship when going offline

• I would suggest that you post an Looking for group search where you can gibe away your ship when you would leave.
    We all know how tedious it can be to fill up your own ship. So how to help other when you are just about to leave the game?
    And get an full ship in return when your starting.
    Also you can add an voyage like athenas to new players if you want.

Overall it would spread positivity and you can start to engage pvp faster or get on voyages quicker.

If you support this idea and you think its a great idea help to spread it.

PS: If you‘ve seen this on reddit - I posted it there :).

Views
    communitygeneral
  • A couple of people here do that.
    I stuff everything in a storage chest and leave it on an Outpost

• @pithyrumble Yep, that is exactly what I do as well. And if I happen to see a ship coming up to me when I am getting ready to leave I will go and give them the storage chest. Of course I have had players up and kill me, but I think they were just quick on the trigger fingers even though I was telling them what I was doing from my mic.
    And I think that is just as good as handing over your ship. I just did it last night and I had enough in that chest that the other ship would not have needed to gather much as that chest had a ton in it.

• #BraveVanguard is only customary to gift a ship at the end of a long night. Fair winds!

• If you wanna do it quickly and efficiently you can just open your crew up and give it to the first random that hops in.

• People already do this but it’s good to spread the word and I like how everybody is sharing their own different methods of doing so.

One failed method of mine was trying to sail to a nearby ship to let them farm from my ship’s barrels as it seemed a waste to get rid of my fully loaded ship.

They sank me and must’ve been in an Xbox party chat, so they couldn’t hear me justifying my purpose of coming towards them.

So probably best not to try that method ^.^

• I've never offered my ship, but I have been doing what others here mentioned for over a year. When I'm about to log off, if I have things that can be left behind like empty treasure chests or cannonball crates, or now storage crates, I'll just leave them on the dock of the Outpost when I log off in case another pirate spawns in or happens along before they despawn. I do this in pretty much every game that I play. If I can leave a cannonball crate, plank crate or fruit crate behind, I'll fill it up with what I have as well.

I have to say that I've never really been the recipient of such kindness, but it doesn't matter to me, I still do it. 😅👍

But, funny enough, I think it was 3 days ago on the 14th, I just took these screenshots because I was playing and spawned in and couldn't believe it. I walked out of the tavern and saw a whole bunch of glimmering lights right in front of the dock! I've never lucked upon this before so I stopped in my tracks and just stared at it for a few seconds lol. 😳
    alt text

I went and looked and it was 6 empty treasure chests and a jam packed storage crate, full of all supplies including baits and cursed cannonballs too.

alt text

I couldn't believe it lol. It was so nice of someone to do, and I was ready for my adventures as soon as I left the dock lol. Big thanks to the kind mystery pirate for doing this, because it was really nice. 😎🙌😇🌊

If you don't have the time to do a LFG post to give your ship away, this is always another great option. I'll always keep doing this because even if it's only a 50/50 chance that somebody will find it, it's a nice surprise when you do. And it reminds everyone that there are nice pirates on the Sea that aren't always out for blood lol. 🤔😅🤭☠👍

Views
communitygeneral
1 out of 7