Will DLC Transfer to a New Pirate?

• I want to start over in Sea of Thieves because I had found a pirate that I really liked in the Insider Edition. However, I had purchased the Sea of Thieves Special Edition Controller which gives the Ferryman Clothes and Guns. Thinking about starting over, I was wondering that if I did, will this transfer to the new pirate or is the set gone forever?

Views
    communityfeedbackgeneral
  • Anything with monetary value remains after a character reset (ancient coin, pets, emotes, etc). =)

Edit: Didn't read full post, unsure about anything disassociated with ancient coin...

• @necrositic that outfit should be connected to you XBox-account, not to your pirate...so it should be still there if you reset your pirate, but everything you bought ingame is gone then...also the time limited stuff

• As long as it’s your “Home” system any account should have access to your digital content.

Just create a “Family” member profile.

Create a new pirate with that profile and see if you have access to your stuff.

At least try that before you delete your current.

• Dont delete your pirate. Hold on to it for now, rare has stated they working on ways to let players change their pirate w/o deleting it. Hang in there!

• @necrositic Anything you have from redeeming a code or paying Real World cash will be bound to your Microsoft Account and not to your individual Pirate.

Anything earned in-game (including time limited and commendation related cosmetics) or bought with in-game Gold/Doubloons, are bound to your individual Pirate and as such will be reset/lost if you delete your Pirate and start fresh.

• @klutchxking518 I hated my pirate at first. I’m tied to him now and it would feel weird changing now lol.

Views
communityfeedbackgeneral
6 out of 7