Flying Dutchman

• When me and my friend were fighting the event; shown as a ship in the sky, we beat all the waves but realized our loot haul was quite lacking after that. Most of the loot sinks while you’re fighting, so it can be really frustrating when the whole point of PVE is to add a trade off to make it worth the time put in. I would suggest making the hoot within the area stay floating until you beat it, as such you could get everything from the sunken ships. Potential for loot would also make more players likely to go the event if they know loot could still be floating around. As of now, many avoid it like the plague and just wait for a fort to appear instead.

Views
    generalevents
  • @lord-dragosh you just have to stop and pick up the loot as you fight.

• @lord-dragosh

You have to work for the treasure if you want your full payout. The game isn't going to give it to you. For me, if I have a competent crew who doesn't need me, then I'll get a rowboat and take the flotsam from the sunken ships. If the crew does need me, I'll be the helmsman, as well as using cursed cannonballs, and using the harpoons to collect all of the treasure from the wrecks. I wouldn't mind seeing the final four items float back up on a wooden platform, though, it'd look pretty nice.

Views
generalevents
1 out of 3