Suggestion: Fishing up a plank

• Instead of fishing up a plain old plank I think it would be neat if you had treasure planks that would be similar to the one from the tall tale. When picking it up it could give you a bottle voyage with just a island name attached then you would have to go line up the cut out like on the tall tale. I only mention the voyage telling you the island to go to as I don't know how else you would have the plank generate the chest spawn in the world without it.

Views
  • @magus104 Why not a boot that you could wear as a hat(commendation for first time happening to you) and anything after that is just a gag for funsies

• I actually like the idea. I wouldn't be against fishing up quest. Could even make this part of another storyline. I still wish that we could fish up a Kraken (With a specific bait) or something else that we have to then kill. Wouldn't want it to be guaranteed but having the chance could promote fishing.

• What if you fish up a plank and etched on it is the island location where the chest of wonders is located.

• It would be nice to be able to find some unique clothing that aren't available for purchase. A plank chest could have a chance to contain one, or a collectors chest, or even as said above a wearable hat on the rod

Views
1 out of 5