Change pirate body

• As a fat pirate who is unable to tuck properly and makes it 10x harder for me to pull off sneaky plays, please add in a way for me to change my pirate body. Being a bigger target makes me easier to see and therefore easier to shoot, while hitboxes may be the same its a lot easier to shoot a larger target than a smaller one. Also being a fat pirate means that I can only use about 30% of the cosmetics as my non-neck having fatty looks ridiculous in most hats and jackets, and all the belts are warped on my body. I love this game and have spent so many hours in it I'd hate to have to reset my pirate completely, losing all time limited, and hard earned commendations, not to mention all my ranks. Even just a confirmation on whether or not this will be added in time will be enough, because if not I'd have an easier time resetting him knowing that no matter how long I wait I will always be a fat pirate.

Please take this into consideration, the seas are made up of mostly skinny pirates, already happy with the way they look, and a good 95% of the fat ones i speak to feel the same way as me, it was funny being fat for the first 10 hours or so, but now its worn off.

Views
  • @BenMKD97

This is exactly why you can't perfectly customize and change your character to an exact preference. You have to work with what you've got. Plus, diversity on the seas, you wouldn't want to never see those fat pirates again, would you? And it works in your favor when being shot at, since they have to aim for the center of your pirate as the model is larger than the hitbox. Sure, you can't quite use every place to sneak around on someone's ship, but if you're good enough at it, it shouldn't matter. I don't know if Rare plans to add a one-off or even constantly available character change option, however.

• @benmkd97 I'm also a fat pirate and i like how my fat guy looks there is no problem with him its just that i cant wear cosmetics at all without it looking bad and also the tuck problem is bad to. The only place a fat pirate can hide was over by the ammo crate on a galleon but since they added the pet chest thing i cant use it anymore. Also i don't want to lose my progress by changing my pirate. I 100% agree we should be able to change player models without losing progress. I hope they add this sometime.

• @benmkd97 a long time i suffered the same fate as you and was forced to delete my beautiful fat pirate because he was hideous and yes, could not do sneaky plays for the life of him. it was big sad, i lost many a good skins. although what you can do is create a new xbox account and fam share the game to that account, then you can log onto that one and make a new pirate, although you wont have all the same skins, but at least you wouldnt be deleting them

Views
1 out of 4