how do people get forum ranks?

• I am a ship mate, but obviously i have noticed other people are different things, and i cannot post pictures because i am too low a lvl. im just wondering where i can find the info about this stuff, like what all the ranks are and what each rank unlocks + how you unlock these ranks

Views
  • you unlock them by continuing to be active and post here. I'm pretty sure the ranks are connected to your post count, rep and activity.

• @enticed-malice nope they are simply connected to the days you where on the forums whilst logged on.

There was a post about this from Rare but cant seem to find it at the moment

• @callmebackdraft said in how do people get forum ranks?:

@enticed-malice nope they are simply connected to the days you where on the forums whilst logged on.

There was a post about this from Rare but cant seem to find it at the moment

I stand corrected, didn't know that. Thanks!

• Here you go.

• Ah, sweet I too have been wondering this, thank you @Galactic-Geek :)

• Oh noo another reason for 2 pirates on one account 🤕 i need to play another year to be cool again 😕

• @galactic-geek Nice, thanks

• Well maybe if you stop killing every skelly ship, meg and kraken you see, they might have a chance to respawn for once

• Oh...and don't get banhammered. It resets your progress.

Apparently I got a little sassy for my own good lol.😅🤫🧜🏽‍♀️

Views
7 out of 10