Ignore this post

• Started another post since this one was titled wrong and everyone was confused.

Views
  • @droper666 how about we fix pvp before we incentivize more pvp? no reason to pour more water in a cup thats broken

• @jollyolsteamed said in Areas should start every ship with a reaper chest.:

@droper666 how about we fix pvp before we incentivize more pvp? no reason to pour more water in a cup thats broken

No one know what you mean, thought you might want to know.

• @droper666 i think alot of people know EXACTLY what im talking about my man exde look through the forums and you'll see

• @jollyolsteamed said in Areas should start every ship with a reaper chest.:

@droper666 i think alot of people know EXACTLY what im talking about my man exde look through the forums and you'll see

You want me to unravel the mystery of your opinion on PvP by reading every criticism of it posted on this forum. That's a lot of work, and I do not think it has anything to do with my feedback. It's a pass for me, sorry.

• @droper666 i don't want to gloat but i would like to note that i have been sailing for a year and im still well aware of issues in pvp i do pvp nearly everyday for the majority of my game i've maxed out every rep im a pirate legend at athena 10 now im just sailing around being a curse to everyone in pvp and i can tell you pvp is very unbalanced and broken sword play broken and gunmanship still broken hitboxes i read forums daily im well aware of what people experience my two main galleon crews have complained about pvp before and so have i and alot of others

• @jollyolsteamed

You know, your PvP complaints are starting to ring a bell. Not because of anything major, just you blaming hitboxes instead of hit registration, and listing it alongside swordplay and gunplay. Then again, who knows? It's a big sea, and it's only growing. As for the complaints themselves, the hit registration is a big issue, the cutlass needs one change to fix it, the guns have easier solutions for their exploits, but it's quite balanced ignoring those issues. As for maxing every reputation and sailing since the beginning, many have. Many of those who have aren't particularly good at PvP, either. People complain about PvP often, I find it impressive that Rare can hear anything within the cacophony sometimes, given the posts themselves.

• @ultmateragnarok jesus man which side are you on? do you want more pvp content or are you agreeing to broken pvp mechanics getting some big mixed signals here must be my tired brain waves hitting my numb dome also been awhile since i've had someone use sword charge but last time it happened it hit when it quite clearly shouldn't meaning through stairs or when im standing quite a distance next to said sword charger

• @jollyolsteamed

I'd like for more content and balance/bug fixes. As for sword lunges, they've quite the range to them. It can be easy to misjudge quite how far it'll go in the heat of battle. Cutlass attacks do go through walls, if the attacker is up against the wall enough for the model to clip through.

• @ultmateragnarok also im mighty tired of the patches we got lately craddling to pvp as pve got tales and pvp lately has gotten reapers chests and then that fort that was incredibly hard to clear and that merc voyage that had you digging up skeleton chests on shipwreck upping the chances for a pvp encounter im up for pvp but i value variety over it if my promised PL content is pvp im quitting i do pvp on the daily because at the end game theres really nothing else to it but that and much more so now

• @droper666 said in Areas should start every ship with a reaper chest.:

This makes ship combat a sensible objective rather than just cannon farming. Everything else stays the same so players are still going after X's and the point system is the same.

The catch is you can only start selling the reapers at the 10 minute mark. They should also start to sink pretty quickly if left alone in the water.

Okay. I'll just insta-cash it in for free dubloons. +1 and I still win by not being a target on the map now. Git rekt, try again

• @davidhawk1 said in Areas should start every ship with a reaper chest.:

@droper666 said in Areas should start every ship with a reaper chest.:

This makes ship combat a sensible objective rather than just cannon farming. Everything else stays the same so players are still going after X's and the point system is the same.

The catch is you can only start selling the reapers at the 10 minute mark. They should also start to sink pretty quickly if left alone in the water.

Okay. I'll just insta-cash it in for free dubloons. +1 and I still win by not being a target on the map now. Git rekt, try again

The post is barely a paragraph worth of words and you still did not read it. Also dabloons are worthless the Arena Reapers chests would be cashed in for silver.

@davidhawk1 said in Areas should start every ship with a reaper chest.:

The post is barely a paragraph worth of words and you still did not read it. Also dabloons are worthless the Arena Reapers chests would be cashed in for silver.

Nothing in his post says anything about arena.

I’m confused. Are you taking about starting adventure mode with a reaper chest? If so, you idea is doomed for failure.

First off. If you are trying to force the reaper mark on a ship, you can leave the chests on the outpost with another player. They can sell it after the 10 minute mark. Doubloons are worthless in the game now as they can be farmed with the monthly content update (except the October update).

The reaper chests may have been created for PvP but I have sold at least 50 and only encountered PvP twice because of them. Most people take the reaper chests and run to the nearest outpost. Your idea if I understand it correctly will only lead to the devaluation of the doubloons

• @coffeelight5545 said in Areas should start every ship with a reaper chest.:

I’m confused. Are you taking about starting adventure mode with a reaper chest? If so, you idea is doomed for failure.

First off. If you are trying to force the reaper mark on a ship, you can leave the chests on the outpost with another player. They can sell it after the 10 minute mark. Doubloons are worthless in the game now as they can be farmed with the monthly content update (except the October update).

The reaper chests may have been created for PvP but I have sold at least 50 and only encountered PvP twice because of them. Most people take the reaper chests and run to the nearest outpost. Your idea if I understand it correctly will only lead to the devaluation of the doubloons

I agree since now have about 4,000 doubloons. I'm just waiting for the next update to spend them on something. lol. I got 250 doubloons last night and I never even threw down a voyage. Those emersive captains kept giving me skulls and reaper chests for killing them and when I got to the island for the dig up there was another captain waiting for me. it was an unending cycle last night.

• @davidhawk1 said in Areas should start every ship with a reaper chest.:

@davidhawk1 said in Areas should start every ship with a reaper chest.:

Nothing in his post says anything about arena.

I missed the n in arenas oh well, phone life.

Views
1 out of 16