Need a good Sea of Thieves Wallpaper

• I want to find a cool wallpaper but I can't find any that I like, does anyone have a cool one, if so post the link plz.

Views
  • @darkphantom2007 https://wall.alphacoders.com/by_sub_category.php?id=242661&name=Sea+Of+Thieves+Wallpapers

• @darkphantom2007 there are a few goodies here:

annnnnd here:

• @mad-jack-ketch @triheadedmonkey
    Thank you both for those. I don't have any Sea of Thieves wallpapers on my laptop yet, but I will now lol. 👍😄🌊

Lots of goodies in these links! This is my favorite one right now: 😁

alt text

• @spiralout46and2 Most welcome matey!

• @mad-jack-ketch said in Need a good Sea of Thieves Wallpaper:

@spiralout46and2 Most welcome matey!

Thanks! 😊 I'm happy I stumbled across this thread. Lots of these wallpapers that you both provided are now gracing my laptop and they look great. I have them rotating too so every time I see my wallpaper, it's a different one lol. Looks awesome! 👏😎👍🌊

• Just last night I went through all my screenshots in the game to find a new background for my xbox home screen. For a while I had been using the picture that comes with the achievement for completing 250 order of souls voyages. It showed the shark hunter galleon in a storm. Now after changing it multiple times last night to various pictures I had taken myself, I believe I finally settled on one of my sloop parked next to Sailor's Bounty.

I feel like the picture portrays the lighter and darker side of sea of thieves. On the left you have the sun, you have green plant life and that whole half of the picture is bathed in a lighter warmer color. On the other side, you have a dark eerie haze covering this man made machine of death and destruction, mainly used by backstabbing and blood thirsty pirates that you would be a fool to trust. It even has a skeleton on the front.
    This game can be exciting and beautiful, and the potential for memorable fun and positive moments is immeasurable. It also has dark aspects to it, both with mystical underworld tones and with hostel encounters with other players that just want your life and your treasure. Such a simple yet powerful image of life on the seas.

• not going to lie....my Desktop background is this shameless pic:

https://imgur.com/RXHemiC

• @triheadedmonkey Nice! Gotta celebrate that glory.

I admit, some of the pictures I almost decided on showed how great my pirate is. A couple of rowboats loaded with treasure, and even one picture of me sitting next to an athena chest that I earned 100% solo back when athena voyages were harder, and the Galleon I used to get it parked behind me.

Views
1 out of 9