Unable to Replay the Beginning Tutorial

• I recently downloaded the new SOT Insider after not playing for quite a long time. Was about 2 minutes into the tutorial and my baby woke up. After coming back to a server timeout screen, I restarted. Have been unsuccessful in finding a way to replay the tutorial. Thought it would pickup where I had left of, maybe . . But no, just brought me into the regular game, back at the bar.

Is this something that is known, or is there I way to restart the tutorial.

I tried to delete saved game data (XBOX) with no such luck. Wasn't any data saved.

Views
    xbox onequestionfeedbackgeneral
  • @sabii93lov3 if you delete your pirate you can redo the tutorial, idk why you would want to. the tutorial doesnt really show you anything other than click e on this guy and left click on this to buy a quest, place this on quest table and boom thats the tutorial basically

• @sabii93lov3 Yeah, you didn’t miss much. How to turn in a chest. How to eat a banana. How to look at a map. How to turn a map around so someone can look at it.

But the only way to get that life changing experience back is to delete your pirate.

• Was just coming back, after figuring out I had to delete my pirate.

Honestly, it was more for my son's benefit. He had asked me what "this" or "that" did . . I wasn't able to help him at the moment, also i prefer him to figure it out for himself.

Thanks for the info, and replies. I have it all reset for him to play in the morning.

Views
xbox onequestionfeedbackgeneral
1 out of 4