My Feedback and a Suggestion

• Hi pirates!
    So, in general I absolutely love this game. Even though a lot of my friends say SoT is nothing special and they talk about it as an inferior game. But I think Sea of Thieves is different kind of game than majority of other popular games.

You must be able to ( and I think this is what actually makes this game unique) enjoy what is given to you. In this instance I mean awesome visuals, adventurous quests and spontaneous meetings with other crews that may result in a new friendship or battle.

My suggestion is to have some kind of shallow water in SoT. I would love to be able to escape from a larger ship by sailing into shallow waters where only better crews can be safe from hitting the ground. I honestly think this isn't an unrealizable addition to the game and I hope we'll see something similar in the future.

That's all! Thanks to all awesome developers at Rare!

Patrik P.

Views
    feedback
  • There are quite a islands where the near the coast is quite shallow, so a gally can't get through or can't get as close as a sloop. There's even some reefs, like at I12

Views
feedback
1 out of 2