Event Information Feedback

• I've been trying to find information about the Arena Weekend Gold and Glory event. The only information I could find was on YouTube, "Developer Nov 6th update", stating it was on Nov 7th, but no time was specified. I play from Australia so when it is the 7th for me, it is usually still the 6th in most parts of the world, so it would be great if the event start time and end times were posted, as well.

Speaking of posts, I wasn't able to find additional information about the event. I checked in-game, on the SoT website and even did a search on the Forum but I came up with nothing. Would be nice if there was a calendar or something on the website (and even better in-game) that showed when certain events like this run.

Keep up with all the good work!

Thanks!

Views
    events
  • The times were posted on official SoT Xbox Feed and Twitter.

You are right! It would be best to put the times everywhere, including THESE forums.

For us in Australia (at least in VIC and NSW), that meant it ran from 3:00 am Wednesday, last week, until 3:00 am Cup Day.

• Yeah, I can’t find the start time for today’s arena weekend, anyone got any info/links?
    Ta

Views
events
1 out of 3