Great Swimmers

• It was a sun warming weather, the winds on me and my crewmates face as we sailed the sea with a Sloop. Stocked with loot from hours of voyaging and fort destroying. (Way before FOTD) and trying to cash in cargo that happens to appear on beaches.

As we decided to call it a day and bid farewell, it had been hours, heading toward a distant outpost to cash in our loot to the required factions. We came a Galleon. Sloop vs Galleon was never something we planned for..but. We left them alone as we sailed away but...seems fate was not on our side. They quickly dropped anchor to do a spin and without warning, cannon fires erupted. -Lucky Shots-

Continuing on we figured we just keep sailing away and...no..they gave chase. Of course they be flying the Skull and Crossbones flag with Pirate Legend sails. In no way were we going to try to confront these pirate with the loot worth more than our pride, and fact was we were not really stocked for combat after early skeleton ship battling. Skipping the first outpost, both jumping off to sail one chest or item each while ship continued, they followed it. Darn its gonna be a long day.

They caught wind of our mission after the second pass and left a pirate on the outpost, nearly killing us as we sold our beloved stronghold chest. Made it back to ship. Holes in our ship as it seemed we got to close and they continued to catch up and fire random shots, some even other pirates trying to board our vessel.

Using clever movements and following the wind, we kept a distance but they were better shots and the wind alone gave them the speed. Having hit us enough time until we ran out of planks...blast them. We indeed had kegs so my best mate took the charge, climbing the rope and coming down with a keg. Jumping off and attempt to either board or blow them away...missed.

Second try was also no luck for myself as they quickly shot the keg in my hands, darn this hook! We were left with a single choice, load the rowboat and leave the ship. We did just that and after much planning and time, we turned a rock, out of sight before dropping the rowboat. Ship sailing forward, unman. They chased as me and my mate rowed to the nearby Outpost.

At last we sold everything, but the chase had left us with a taste we didnt like. We watched them sail to our ship, which happen to pass an active fort. We decided to sink it, no need to keep her alive now. Bless her.
    As we watched and sold our loot...my crewmate saw they were still at the fort, and it was a nearby fort about 6+ squares away. (Keel Haul) After talking about it...My crewmate decided to go to them, but they see us i we came on a rowboat.. "Not if we swim."
    The sea had gotten to him but he fed his belly and stocked with more fruit with his loaded blunder. I followed...

We swam and swam. Few roaming sharks appeared but with out combind swords and single shots, we kept them at bay. Longest swim I have ever done...but we have. Arrived at the Fort! They havnt seen us, nor knew we were near. We swam closer and closer..climb the nearest tower and found a small keg. We waited. Our plan was simple, wait until the Fort was completed, opened the vault and sink the souls on board! to the depths. Four man crew was slow on the completeion, even with the fact it took us some time to swim, what a feat it was that even myself and crewmate couldnt believe we completed it.

Time it took to finish the fort, they were good enough to store some kegs in there own crowsnest. At least what seemed like another hour, the Captain appeared and they were all inside the Fort. Myself remained in the tower, along with my own keg while my crewmate jumped to there ship, hide in the nest. After sometime the Vault was open and they began to load. Wasn't long before they were about finished, so I made my way to the front of the ship, keg in hand. We must not die....so we planned our timing. Crewmate dropped the oh so powerful Keg down on the top deck, fuse lit! My keg attacked the front. As they exploded, we hide again. In the tower while I was forced into the water. My crewmate killed one random pirate who seemly survived, inside the tower using the cannon he fired on them...until nothing was left but shiny items. Luck, in the middle water was indeed a rowboad with our name on it.

Many can guess what happen afterwards. We took the loot on the rowboat and took off. With a compass and eyes we made ourway back to the Outpost. But not without encoutering the same galleon again....they never did find that rowboat or loot.

-Keep an watchful eye on the seas. Many strange things lurk in the waters

Views
  • Good job xD sounds exciting and nice it all worked out so good cheers

Views
1 out of 2