Spooky Pirates & Revenge.

• Some will see this as a bad pirate thing, but it makes great story to repeat to people.

Simple story of a single, one pirate acting solo and what he done to a Galleon of one can assume "cabin boys" or rookie pirates? Open mic so one could hear every word and disorderly coordination between the four.
    Attacking a single sloop with nothing to lose but time and maybe resources but hey..it was that time of year. Let have some fun.

Having sailed around and trying to outrun the Galleon and its three sails, speed was not in my favor but at the last bit moment it didnt matter. Having run to the front of the sloop and jump off, watching as the Galleon pulled along side my sloop and it slowly passed by, followed by what can only be known as a Keg on deck. I caught hold of there ladder and watched as my sloop sank to the depths.

Holding low and tight to the ladder, I waited...they dropped anchor and not once raise sails, small clue into what level of experience they were. Listening to them rant and laugh at destroying a sloop player. Even go as far to call me a coward to now fight back. Ok.

As I heard the anchor raise and they speak among themselves, allowing me to know what and where they were. One checking map, two on anchor, and the last mostly checking the waters for anything to float. My chance was small but I took it, climbing the ladder up and peeking....making my way into the captains cabin and outside to the small balcony where most players never check, unless they were smart. No Rowboat.

Moments past as I sat and listen to them beck and call each other on where to go, what voyage they wanted to try or hunt another sloop down. Some even threaten to lockup one of their own for not voting quick enough. My sleeping body just outside..listening to the winds blow and off to the distance a fort cloud....They had chosen the Fort.

Monitoring there footsteps and what they were saying, I found most would stay below deck and mess with the map and burn food. Even shoot at each other. Took this quick moment to jump out, climb the stairs and take the wheel. Im in control...rocks. Turning the wheel sharp and head into the rocks. Ducking back down below and into my hiding spot. Seconds 'CRASH' the front of the ship went up and around the rock, shouts of crying pirates below deck. Followed by hammering planks as they work to sail the holes. Among themselves they argued who was driving and not watching. One even pointing out how they even made such a huge turn, hawk eye one here. Some more time cannon fire from the fort. So many...hits to the ship and scared little pirates, but they were smart enough to park close so they stop shooting.

It wasnt a long fort, but they had a lot of troubles. For most of the time, they brought back most of the kegs from the fort and into the crows nest. Well as they became desperate to kill the skeletons, it just so happen the kegs would...magically appear on top and below deck. Much to the confusion and freaky nature, "This fort isn't the haunted one is it" one would say. Over time, the captain of the fort appeared and while they were busy with him....it just so happen the ship began to sail away. Much to one of the pirates sudden shock and attempting to return. (Only one sail). Having hidden myself now in the crowsnest, with about 10 kegs or so, easy to hide one body.
    Watching as one or two returned the ship, again believing something up with the fort....or maybe one of their own did it? Har har. They soon had the Capt. dead and vault open. Watch I did as they loaded all the loot on the ship, even when the kegs from the nest appeared on the top deck again. Not a one bothered to say anything.

They sailed away...not to a outpost but to a random island. Why? idk didnt care...I now had a Stronghold keg...and as the ship anchor and all four jump off, I took the keg down and hid below. But not before...making a :) on the map. (never understood why people add male parts) Even going as far to move the loot around, on deck, near wheel, in a circle. They were on a large island, As they made it back to the ship, one finding the map and losing his mind, who or what is doing this? And the loot moved itself? "It has to be this event, ghosts on ship?"

It was at this moment I had to get ready to leave, Keg below deck and myself. I turned my Mic on and microphone. "Oooooowwww!" I said.
    "What? Who said that"
    "I am the ghost of the sloop you killed...oooowww!"
    "Dude someone is on our ship, where is he"
    "Ooooooow. Time to meet your demise!!"
    Lite fuse-RUN- up the stairs, see pirates looking at me...and suddenly...Loud thunder bang!, I jumped off the ship as the shockwave was strange enough able to explode the kegs in the nest and...not shocking one in a single pirates hand, they found on the island...

The galleon was lost, the pirates were dead. As for me?
    Alive and thanks to a rowboat, had taken it to an outpost to turn in the rich loot left behind.

-Remember kids, just because you sank a ship. If you dont see a dead body, you havn't won.

Views
1 out of 1