Brigs Fight Together

• Started like any normal adventure. Gang of three pirates spending time together on the open seas. Fishing at mermaids hideaway, catching pondies for the glory of double Exp. After what seem like hours a single crew mate never had done the legendary, Fort of the Damned. So why not attempt it?

Collecting only couple of the required lanterns, we decided to drop them off before heading to the devils roar to acquire the flame of fire. Upon arriving all lights had been lite already, what luck?, and we already have three ritual skulls. So we begun.

Waves after waves of the shadows we defeated. Testing our limits and calling out colors among our own crew to defeat them. Every so our nerves of knowing another crew would appear, even with an Allied flag up...it could end badly. After what seemed like hours, Graymarrow appeared...but he wasnt alone. Upon one death our crewmate saw a Galleon just around the corner and before we knew it...they attacked.

Rookies they were as a single Brig was able to hold them off with quick team work and Extra kegs. But as many times we sunk them...they returned restocked until we ran out of options. We crashed our ship into them and sank them once again. Low on supplies and desperatly fighting off GM himself, we were no match for the third/fourth return of the Galleon.

As we made our way back from...Smugglers Bay, we stopped at a few norm forts to pick up Kegs. Along the way back we passed a Brig, nothing happen they sailed toward the Fort. A solo Sloop attempt to best the Galleon but quickly sunk. Quickly the other brig turned toward us and...What this? Alliance was formed! Winds gave our sails the speed we charged the Galleon.
    ..but the Fort had been completed...

None the less we were already here and sank the crabs of the sea. But they were quick...and hid the Key from us. Days went by as we blocked the galleon from returning, searching high and low for the key...no luck. Lost or hidden beyond our eyes....we lost the Fort but formed a Alliance with a brig.

After which we sailed away, leaving one member to stalk the fort...just as the Galleon returned, opened the Vault.

Quickly our Brigs returned, our solo crew member blew up the Kegs from within the Vault to by time...but they were quicker. We chased them, wind on our side and there's. They were ahead and with Athen and Reaper chests...they were sold. But they were fools if we stop. Both Brig dropped anchor side by side of the Galleon, jumping on deck and firing cannons on them.
    We won the fight, stolen the skulls and crates left.
    Victory was ours nonetheless. We lost great treasures but gained bigger reward, New crewmates to take on the Fort another 3 times.

"Its not about the Gold, its about...the Glory!!"
    -Pirate Lord.

Views
  • Love hearing stories like this and I wish people would post them here more often.

Sometimes you make a loss, but sometimes the tale is taller than any gold we could make from it.

Thanks for sharing.

• @bigtorvol said in Brigs Fight Together:

Love hearing stories like this and I wish people would post them here more often.

Sometimes you make a loss, but sometimes the tale is taller than any gold we could make from it.

Thanks for sharing.

Indeed, Its called Tavern Tales after all right?
    I got more stories to tell, just...got to remember them. (I didnt even know this part of the forums was here.)

• Yo when was this and to what outposts did the gal lion sail to to sell?

• @locomotive32 said in Brigs Fight Together:

Yo when was this and to what outposts did the gal lion sail to to sell?

Maybe a week ago? I wanna say...Plunder?

Views
1 out of 5