What an evening,thanks a lot Joe....

• So my wifey and i where sailing the ocean blue tonight,enjoying our favorite game....decided to start our adventures tackling a ship cloud battle.fighting valiantly we best the six ship armada,blood sweat and boards be damned,were off to a good start!riding high on our victory,we set off in a dash for the nearest fort.as we arrive,cannon fire screaming frfom every turret we manage to nestle our ship away,out of cannon range,we set out for the skellies on hidden spring keep.wave after wave of pirate undead descend upon us,besting me a time or two.back on the ship and as i grab more food i spot something.A stowaway!tucked behind my map table....I make short work of them and return to the fort,thinking him alone,having not seen a ship.yet 2 pirates continued to harras us with guerilla warfare hit and run distraction tactics.only one thing to do...finish this fight and sail with our fort key and return later for our booty.we escape,key in hand but our adversaries in hot pursuit.and suddenly i see the water turning black as the tentacles arise....Kraken!we fight,supplies dwindling and morale wavering,yet we fight.but somethings amiss,whats that circling?a fin of purple,razor sharp smile.of course,its meg,i think to myself as it turns for my brig,mouth gaping open....and that is the tale of woe and sorrow,the story of defending youre fort to the last bullet,dashing away from enemy pirates with a fort key,only to lose everything to atag team kraken megoladon.....so yeah,thanks a lot Joe Neat!only kidding joe,i love this game,lol.....

Views
1 out of 1