The Cursed Rogue a locked? PLEASE HELP New Player

• Hey all, me and my brother just bought SoT and just have to say we're LOVING every moment

We realised we must complete a whole chapter of a tall tales voyage before logging out of an evening or progress won't save so last night when I got back from work we completed the Shroud breaker the first part! Finding the scarab totem and doing the puzzle with the room filling with water was adrenaline pumping hehe but then we went to Plunder Post to hand it in and so we did then he told us to go to Madame Olivia at Plunder Outpost now we were already there so thought great! Went there to try accept the next part but it was still locked? We are both totally confused and logged out frustrated thinking now have we actually gotta complete the Shroud breaker 5 times? To unlocked the next part surely not? We do not mind but time is limited we do not understand what we done wrong! Please help us someone

Views
  • You should only have to do Shroudbreaker 1× to unlock the Cursed Rouge, then Cursed Rouge to unlock the next 3.

Check your Tall Tales commendations and make sure it has you completing Ch1 at least once. If you went to M Olivia immediately, it may not have shown up yet, but will likely be okay the next time you play. Did you get the 3k gold?

• @pithyrumble Hey and thanks for the reply! I believe we did get the 3k gold and we got the commendations for all the different parts, only found 1 journal page but we got the Hat for completion etc and he then told us to go to Olivia and we just thought oh hey were here already! Lets go now and it wasn't available to vote on, so maybe we was too quick and it'll be there when we log back on! I'm hoping will double check tonight!

Views
2 out of 3