Skull and Bones delayed

• How do you think the delay of Skull and Bones will affect the player base for Sea of Thieves?

Views
  • Well Sir , if it's delayed , again, it can't affect the playerbase ... Nah , that sounded sarcastic, sorry for that...In truth , it has been postponed before , it seems they either have missjudged the amount of work that crawls into making a Pirate game or...They realized that their game may look much alike like Assassins Creed Black Flag in a multiplayer ability. No bad word about Black Flag but a new game needs "more" if you know what i mean...

A lot of speculations went on about the coming of Atlas , but the Pirates that like to play Sea of Thieves will play Atlas , compare it and go for the game that gives them the most Joy, Fun ,Epic Battles , Adventures that can never be replayed and so on... What that game may be depends from person to person , but i know what to choose as my favorite One.

• I mean they are two completely different styles of games that only share one thing, the pirate theme. I'd imagine it will effect it like any other game if its popular.

• @clumsy-george Ubisoft had to delay it after revising their income forecast. Tom Clancy Division 2 did badly and Ghost Recon Breakpoint dissapointed "critically" per their CEO. Their stock dropped like a rock. They delayed Skull and Bones, Gods & Monsters, Rainbow Six Quarantine, and Watch Dogs.

• Not at all since it looks trash? You can’t control your pirate, it’s like a driving simulator but with boats. Kinda like Vigilante 8 from back in the day, but at sea. Nothing to rival SoT.

Views
4 out of 5