a fort of the dammed tale!

• me and my friend started the game by sailing around for no reason till we found a shipwreck!
    while we were looting it another sloop arrived and they were friendly.

they were also the same person as the one we did a fort of the dammed the day before.
    we decide to do it again so we made a deal...
    if me and my friend would get the pink, white, green flames and the skull then they would get the red, blue and purple.
    fair enough we thought and got the flames and skull and met up at the fort.

as we started the fort a galleon arrived we feared them as they were legends but they told us they were friendly
    so we took their word for it.
    another ship arrived... it was a sloop!
    we knew if they betrayed us they would be in a bad spot but the galleon said that there is allready enough people at the fort oh well open fire...

as we finished the fort one on the galleon said how shall we split it (the one that said that did not want to betray us) as another starts to open fire on us sloops...
    so i was alleady holding a mega boombox so i jumped in the water sneaked on their ship and turned the volume up!

i could feel their hand shaking as i fight them off one by one.
    by the time i killed one the first deck was filled with water (what did you expect? tears?)
    as they spawn now they just try to bucket and one fight me but then i kill them again.
    they sink and take refuge on the island where they take a keg and drops it under our ship my friend gets on it and fixes it very quickly we kill the ones on the island and attempt to get all the loot before they come back.

here comes the fight of time.

the other friendly sloop says: lets get all the loot on your boat then we all sell.
    so me and my friend gets a bit more than half of the loot while the other sloop is lookout then they see them closing in so we go.
    the othersloop fought them to give us more time wich they did.
    we made it to golden sands to see another galleon that just spawned my friend sold the reapers chest then he got attacked.

i saw them board head over to our ship and tried to board 2 out of the 3 made it they lowered the anchor
    and proceded to fight me...
    i killed them both then raised the anchor then dipped.
    my friend fought valiantly!
    just kidding he is a pirate!!!!!!!

the other galleon had catched up so we had no left i think the golden sands galleon boarded them cuz they just started to turn away we tried to go towards plunder but they started catching up then the meg attacked them then! they started catching up again then it attacked them again... and now we had so much time that we could stop so we stopped at a fort and the friendly sloop arrived and we left and created a new alliance the friendly sloop said they would kill the galleon.
    and the galleon thought we had put all the loot on the
    other sloop.

the sloop did not kill them but it gave us more time!
    we made it to plunder but did not have enough time to sell the galleon arrived and and shot two people over wich we killed we ran now towards ancient spire and the galleon might have thought we sold everything or we dropped the loot of at plunder beacuse that is where they were at for the rest of the game.

on the way to ancient spire we saw a brigantine at the fort beside it wich we ignored untill it went to ancient spire....
    we then sailed all the way over to galleons grave and sold everything..

the friendly sloop checked the fort again for any loot but it all despawned.

us and them also met up at galleons grave said GG
    and left
    this tale was abit long but i thought it was worth telling

Views
  • @unknowdabruhman

A fine tale of betrayal and victory!
    What I love reading this, is that you can never tell how an encounter with other crews will play out, yer adventure had a fair few twists and turns!

Views
1 out of 2