Completing Rag and Bone Crate commendations during the Fort of the Damned update

• Are the Rag and Bone Crate Mercenary voyages still available during the Fort of the Damned update? Am I missing something?

Views
  • They can be found washed up on beaches and don’t have a delivery time. I’m yet to spot one after the update, so my guess is they’re fairly rare now.

• I found one.. i only still need them stolen crates -.-

• @ruigtand-nl sagte in Completing Rag and Bone Crate commendations during the Fort of the Damned update:

I found one.. i only still need them stolen crates -.-

As far as I know these commendations were time limited...

@Carrnage-101

• @schwammlgott

I dunno i dont think im going to try anyhow i did not really enjoy these missions. Also missed the relics missions.. no invisible shark.. and never did the skeleton throne page.. not done tall tales..

Its a mess ill never get this fixed xD

• i still have athena rag bone mission ill try out if the commendation still works...

• @schwammlgott Some of the commendations were time limited, some are not. Like so many others, I’m missing a single crate for a permanent commendation. <sigh> Had a good thing with a dedicated crew then saw something shiny, got distracted, the IRL intervened.

Views
5 out of 7