Ideas and wishes

• The idea of this is just some stuff me and my friends wish we had. 1. Country Flags: I’d be awesome if we got some different country flags while the game has some flags already i mean like a Betsy Ross flag or Union Jack, would totally rock a Scottish flag. Hats: we’ve noticed a genuine lack era styled pirate hat. More specific the tri corner hat we’ve seen in concept and current in game things like the trailers a good way to put these hats in is Black, Tan and Leather colors and just make them look different. (NO FEATHERS) we have enough of those hats, not every pirate out there wants a giant feather in there hat. Colors: I’ve seen rare hiding this from the players and it’s not cool. We want the different metal color than gold for the imperial sovereign outfit. It’s tool golden and while I get it, ya their meant to be rich we want like steel or iron the same as the Normal sovereign set. Last Full inside decor no one expects this soon as it’s a big change. But like just rearranged inside such as table maybe move the map where you want it have some beds here or there to make your ship actually unique.

Views
community
1 out of 1