WHy are you keeping the fort of the damned form being activated?

• t's come to my attention that some players are keeping others from activating the fort? Why? is it the pvp action? you do realize by doing this you will eventually reduce the player base lay off a bit and quit being asshats. I don't mind the PvP thee fort is a great addition for the PvP action and is exactly what was needed, but you guys are overdoing it a bit by keeping everyone form activating it. And will reduce it back to the way it was is adventure mode after anniversary update came out

Views
  • Some people are only playing for the PvP and as of now, it is basically possible to sail for hours without encountering another player. Camping the fort seems like a sure way to meet other people.

Altho i don't understand why one would kill/sink someone before they even activated the fort. It basically free real estate if they do all the work for you and you just have to collect the loot. Why kill them before even activating it or even better, finishing? :D

• @blckmlr757
    Even if you complete the fort, you likely won't get credit for completing it since that is currently broken. So they are just helping people not be disappointed by that.

• @little-squash
    I've completed it, and gotten the credit for it, I'm just afraid that they may chase people off the game if they keep it up I like PvP but in adventure. I don't care too much for the arena, and that is exactly what I mean they are preventing players from activating it they do it too much the game will lose the players I was one yesterday and today and it was very slow and the fort wasn't active on both. I watched a streamer and she was saying that players have been preventing others from activating the fort she was gather fire and kkept killing her they keep it up it like i said the servers will die off again this fort is a great opportunity and half the pvpers have to ruin it I am a PvPer myself but i'm not liking what's going on I love the game but hate to see slow servers again...

Views
3 out of 4