Fed up😠

• Sick to the back bone of this game! Ok so u make an awesome new quest that every1 is buzzin about but u never thought of the snakes out there hogging the fort and stealing the ritual skulls .. 5 times now and so we decided to head to the fort, ram their boat, die and then go back and ram their boat! This is not a game anymore it's other players waiting for us to complete the quest so they can steal it! Surely u knew this would happen so why???? Or they make an alliance, we get the stuff, the break the aliance and Rob and kill us .. what is the point in even trying to play the game!

Views
    feedbackgeneral
  • This event sucks, we worked for 1 hour to get all the light's colours on our SLOOP, so that 4 randoms on a Gallion steals the fort from us. It's dumb and unfair, at least try to balance the game by preventing gallions and brigantines in a sloop game. Now thoses idiots are gonna camp and we just have to restart on another server. And you know what's best in that ? I'm sure they knew it was gonna happen, and they didn't care.

• And you ask us to clean the fort of the Damned 50 times ?? impossible for sloop players…

You have the Arena to please your PvP players so why in the hell did you had create a PvP event in story mode...

• @dazajin Well we've been playing for a while on a sloop now level 45's and thought yaasss!! But no this event is aimed at the gallions and we have no chance! Last nyt on the sloop heading to the fort we got a skely ship and a kraken!!! Really?? Went back to look for our treasure and after about 30min it was lost , so tried again and boom we get robbed! We give up .. shame cause we r so close to bn legends as well 😰😠

• @lagerlout1981 said in Fed up😠:

Sick to the back bone of this game! Ok so u make an awesome new quest that every1 is buzzin about but u never thought of the snakes out there hogging the fort and stealing the ritual skulls .. 5 times now and so we decided to head to the fort, ram their boat, die and then go back and ram their boat! This is not a game anymore it's other players waiting for us to complete the quest so they can steal it! Surely u knew this would happen so why???? Or they make an alliance, we get the stuff, the break the aliance and Rob and kill us .. what is the point in even trying to play the game!

two words pirate game

• @lagerlout1981 And the best part : Lights are out after they cleaned it ! We lost EVERYTHING, we're left with nothing ! We have to do everything again ! This event is the worst. How on earth did they get good feedbacks from that !

• @closinghare208 Kay bro, very usefull, i bet you're proud.

• @closinghare208 game bn the main word .. why pay for a game u can't play?

• @dazajin said in Fed up😠:

@closinghare208 Kay bro, very usefull, i bet you're proud.

your just salty because you want to bring this game down go back to fortnite you person

@closinghare208 game bn the main word .. why pay for a game u can't play?

you can you just have to wait until people get bored with it then you do it

• @closinghare208 like you said "Pirate game" doesn't mean the game have to be unfaire with people that aren't playing on Gallions…

• @dunkkun said in Fed up😠:

@closinghare208 like you said "Pirate game" doesn't mean the game have to be unfaire with people that aren't playing on Gallions…

I mean it's not you just have to get better

• @closinghare208
    [Mod edit] i don't wanna join some randoes on a gallion to play this game, and people could at least try to be civilized. We're not savages, and we're already full legends, we just want to farm the skelies to get the comendations, and chilling while doing it. But idiots like you needs to feel powerfull cause they have something to compensate. And they'll just ruins others fun to be happy...

• @closinghare208 there is no meaning to speak with you

@closinghare208 game bn the main word .. why pay for a game u can't play?

The event is permanent in the game. If you find it being currently too busy for your taste, you can literally do everything else in the game until its more accessible for you.

You can play the game fine :)

• @closinghare208 But that's not the point .. they could have made two forts? Or even 3! Atleast give the sloops a chance! [Mod edit]

@closinghare208 But that's not the point .. they could have made two forts? Or even 3! Atleast give the sloops a chance! [Mod edit]

[Mod edit] @triheadedmonkey please drop anchor on this topic

@closinghare208
    Zip it pweebs, i don't wanna join some randoes on a gallion to play this game, and people could at least try to be civilized. We're not savages, and we're already full legends, we just want to farm the skelies to get the comendations, and chilling while doing it. But idiots like you needs to feel powerfull cause they have something to compensate. And they'll just ruins others fun to be happy...

[Mod edit]

If you don't want to find strength in numbers to compensate your skills in an event that will see lot of PVP action, that's on you. Don't expect to "chill" in an event like this.

You might wanna take a chill pill and mind your tone with people, considering you claim not being a savage and all.

• @closinghare208 point proven ....

@closinghare208
    Zip it pweebs, i don't wanna join some randoes on a gallion to play this game, and people could at least try to be civilized. We're not savages, and we're already full legends, we just want to farm the skelies to get the comendations, and chilling while doing it. But idiots like you needs to feel powerfull cause they have something to compensate. And they'll just ruins others fun to be happy...

bla bla bla i'm done

• @bloodybil I didn't remember asking for your opinion... "Skill" on 4v2... yeah sure... whatever...

@closinghare208 point proven ....

you understand then?

@bloodybil I didn't remember asking for your opinion... "Skill" on 4v2... yeah sure... whatever...

And yet I will still give it to you :)

Skills, or numbers, whatever, if you can't cut it with either, adapt. Good luck!

• @closinghare208 I understand that the joy of playing this game has been taken out with this event .. I suggest all the sloops join ranks and we take down these skurvy gallions!GAME ON!! 😅😅😅😅

• @bloodybil Point is, some people aren't happy with this event and you will have to deal with it :)

(and I don't think the answer "Do something else" will please them if they have already completed everything else in the game)

Cheers

@closinghare208 I understand that the joy of playing this game has been taken out with this event .. I suggest all the sloops join ranks and we take down these skurvy gallions!GAME ON!! 😅😅😅😅

that's not what I meant I'm done with this

• @lagerlout1981 a dit dans Fed up😠 :

@closinghare208 I understand that the joy of playing this game has been taken out with this event .. I suggest all the sloops join ranks and we take down these skurvy gallions!GAME ON!! 😅😅😅😅

Anytime, add me on Xbox so we join on a gallion and we'll see if this event is fair...

• @dazajin Nah I like my wee sloop thanks tho 👌😁

Well there you go, thats a perfectly valid way to do. Alliance up and sink the galleons 👍

@dunkkun said in Fed up😠:

@bloodybil Point is, some people aren't happy with this event and you will have to deal with it :)

(and I don't think the answer "Do something else" will please them if they have already completed everything else in the game)

Cheers

Well you will have to deal with the event in it's current form ;) find a way to surmount your challenges in the way you see fit, just don't complain about being outnumbered and refusing to team up with other to form a galleon crew for example.

@Dazajin Sorry bud, I didn't have time to read your latest reply before it got snuffed, I'm certain it was as calm and diplomatic as your previous gems 👌

• @bloodybil said in Fed up😠:

@lagerlout1981 said in Fed up😠:

Well there you go, thats a perfectly valid way to do. Alliance up and sink the galleons 👍

@dunkkun said in Fed up😠:

@bloodybil Point is, some people aren't happy with this event and you will have to deal with it :)

Cheers

Well you will have to deal with the event in it's current form ;) find a way to surmount your challenges in the way you see fit, just don't complain about being outnumbered and refusing to team up with other to form a galleon crew for example.

@Dazajin Sorry bud, I didn't have time to read your latest reply before it got snuffed, I'm certain it was as calm and diplomatic as your previous gems 👌

yep

• Played this afternoon.
    Joined an open galleon crew, amazingly, I lucked in.
    We spent about six hours doing the fort many times. Took us 20 mins to gain all torches and gather supplies.
    During this time, we allowed two solo sloopers to join us, eventually a brig joined in also. We all worked well together. And then another Galleon joined in, the fort was cleared, they were determined to steal the Athena and run. So to Davy they went. But the other smaller crews, all received a great share of loot and had a great time.
    It might still be going on now.. I had to log out.
    Communication is the key here. Don't just steam in and expect to be allowed to join in, try to make contact and ask to join in. And don't expect the lion's share of the loot.
    This event can be for any sized crew.

@lagerlout1981 a dit dans Fed up😠 :

Anytime, add me on Xbox so we join on a gallion and we'll see if this event is fair...

There you go, that's the spirit! Good luck friends 👍

• @needsmokes said in Fed up😠:

Played this afternoon.
    We spent about six hours doing the fort many times. Took us 20 mins to gain all torches and gather supplies.
    During this time, we allowed two solo sloopers to join us, eventually a brig joined in also. We all worked well together. And then another Galleon joined in, the fort was cleared, they were determined to steal the Athena and run. So to Davy they went. But the other smaller crews, all received a great share of loot and had a great time.
    Communication is the key here. Don't just steam in and expect to be allowed to join in, try to make contact and ask to join in. And don't expect the lion's share of the loot.

Sounds like great fun!

• @needsmokes said in Fed up😠:

Played this afternoon.

aye

Views
feedbackgeneral
1 out of 38