Guess for Gold Competition - How many **Instruments Equipped?**

• Ahoy there all ye Pirates!

The Deckhands 'ave managed to plunder a few more doubloons, gold an' a cosmetic code for all ye shanty lovers!

Try yer hand at this 'ere Guess for Gold riddle!

How many instruments equipped in the past 24 hours?

(Guesses between 60,000 and 70,000 instruments equipped - Additional details below)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/281196422303449089/634336385112735779/instruments_GFG.png

Grand Prize
    10,000 Gold Pieces & 30 Doubloons (in-game currencies)
    Sea of Thieves 'Spinal' Figurehead (cosmetic code)

We will be hosting more regular competitions on the Forums, offering you the chance to win in-game Gold, Doubloons and cosmetic codes.

Introducing our next weekly competition, Guess for Gold!

How does it work?
    It's actually quite simple! Every week will bring with it a new Sea of Thieves statistic and your challenge is to try and guess the total amount.

Once you've thought of your answer, post your guess in the comments below.

Example - How Many Shrouded Ghosts Defeated in the past 24 hours?
    Guess Example - (Probably) 0...

Note that only your first guess will be accepted, and it must be posted in the competition thread.

Win Conditions
    The weeks winner will be selected from the following:

Correct (or Nearest) Guess -
    The pirate to guess a number closest to the answer will win the grand prize of Gold, Doubloons and a Sea of Thieves Cosmetic Code for their account on Sea of Thieves!

You can also check out the Official Guess for Gold Terms & Conditions on our website: https://www.seaofthieves.com/guessforgold

Let the guessing commence and Good Luck to all!

~ KattTruewalker ~

Views
  • @katttruewalker said in Guess for Gold Competition - How many **Instruments Equipped?**:

Ahoy there all ye Pirates!

The Deckhands 'ave managed to plunder a few more doubloons, gold an' a cosmetic code for all ye shanty lovers!

(Guesses between 60,000 and 70,000 instruments equipped - Additional details below)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/281196422303449089/634336385112735779/instruments_GFG.png

Grand Prize

We will be hosting more regular competitions on the Forums, offering you the chance to win in-game Gold, Doubloons and cosmetic codes.

How does it work?
    It's actually quite simple! Every week will bring with it a new Sea of Thieves statistic and your challenge is to try and guess the total amount.

Note that only your first guess will be accepted, and it must be posted in the competition thread.

Win Conditions

The pirate to guess a number closest to the answer will win the grand prize of Gold, Doubloons and a Sea of Thieves Cosmetic Code for their account on Sea of Thieves!

You can also check out the Official Guess for Gold Terms & Conditions on our website: https://www.seaofthieves.com/guessforgold

~ KattTruewalker ~

i'll say around 600,75000

• @katttruewalker does the count go towards each time a player equips it while playing or does the count goes towards just pulling it out during their entire time on the server? Just a clarification before I guess.

• My Abacus says ..... 62, 782

• @piratecraggy said in Guess for Gold Competition - How many **Instruments Equipped?**:

My Abacus says ..... 62, 782

your abacus lol

• @inboundbomb said in Guess for Gold Competition - How many **Instruments Equipped?**:

@katttruewalker does the count go towards each time a player equips it while playing or does the count goes towards just pulling it out during their entire time on the server? Just a clarification before I guess.

I think while playing

• @inboundbomb Give me a moment and I'll try and find out for you!

• @katttruewalker thank you.

• @inboundbomb said in Guess for Gold Competition - How many **Instruments Equipped?**:

@katttruewalker thank you.

I think i'm right

@katttruewalker does the count go towards each time a player equips it while playing or does the count goes towards just pulling it out during their entire time on the server? Just a clarification before I guess.

It's the action of pulling it out, which means it's in yer grubby hands and equipped ;)

• @katttruewalker said in Guess for Gold Competition - How many **Instruments Equipped?**:

@inboundbomb said in Guess for Gold Competition - How many **Instruments Equipped?**:

It's the action of pulling it out, which means it's in yer grubby hands and equipped ;)

We pulled the banjo out just last night at least 200 times in one session alone. thank you.

• @katttruewalker My guess is 68,628 times then. I'm gonna try to pull it out a thousand times tonight with my crew! LOL

• I guess 61 801

• 63087 instruments

• 67,430 I'm sure =D

• for sure 67863

• @katttruewalker I guess 63,806

• I'm guessing 65,422 Instruments Equipped.

• 69.777 is my guess

• 60720 is my call.

• My guess is 67,423

• 77,000 is my guess

• My gut is telling me about 63,758

• 69781 no less, no more!

• 68,722 i had to make this post loooonger

• 67581 instruments equipped is my guess!

Ahoy there all ye Pirates!

Grand Prize

How does it work?

Win Conditions

~ KattTruewalker ~

I'd saaaaay...634,000?

• umm I know its... 69.420

• I reckon 64,783

• 68,574 is my guess

• My guess is 63769

• I guess 69,546

• My guess is 66,936

• @katttruewalker 68,995 is my guess

• 61, 198 ofc ~

Views
1 out of 479