2 Pirates to Choose

• So I that this thought in mind and told a friend (we are both insiders) about it and he thinks it’s a good idea.

So when becoming an Insider for SOT, you are obliged to make a new pirate. I was shook at first, but realized it was different form the actual game. So I choose my pirate (BTW I loved the new pirate for the Insider Program). So then this came to mind.

For those who are insiders, can we have the option to switch between our pirates in the actual game & our pirates in the Insider in the actual game of SOT.

Confused? Let me example more.

See, I thought about that since we cannot make changes to our original pirates from the actual game of SOT, for those who are insiders and have to make a new one, can have the option [Under “Pirate Settings”] to change our pirate (use the insider pirate we created to use in the actual game as a selection) WHILE STILL KEEPING the same progress we accumulate when we played since day one on the actual game. I just thought about it and wanted to see how everyone else think about it.

Views
    feedbackxbox onequestionwindows 10events
  • @prorapidkiller said in 2 Pirates to Choose:

So I that this thought in mind and told a friend (we are both insiders) about it and he thinks it’s a good idea.

So when becoming an Insider for SOT, you are obliged to make a new pirate. I was shook at first, but realized it was different form the actual game. So I choose my pirate (BTW I loved the new pirate for the Insider Program). So then this came to mind.

For those who are insiders, can we have the option to switch between our pirates in the actual game & our pirates in the Insider in the actual game of SOT.

Confused? Let me example more.

See, I thought about that since we cannot make changes to our original pirates from the actual game of SOT, for those who are insiders and have to make a new one, can have the option [Under “Pirate Settings”] to change our pirate (use the insider pirate we created to use in the actual game as a selection) WHILE STILL KEEPING the same progress we accumulate when we played since day one on the actual game. I just thought about it and wanted to see how everyone else think about it.

nope they would say it wouldn't work so prolly never going to happen

• You are playing on a completely different build to those of us not on insiders. How would that work??

It is a different game!

• @needsmokes said in 2 Pirates to Choose:

You are playing on a completely different build to those of us not on insiders. How would that work??

It is a different game!

aye

• They need to just implement us being able to go back to the random generated circle where we can just choose a new pirate, without losing progression. Hopefully soon this will happen, they said months ago this would come.

• @stayooriginal said in 2 Pirates to Choose:

They need to just implement us being able to go back to the random generated circle where we can just choose a new pirate, without losing progression. Hopefully soon this will happen, they said months ago this would come.

prolly will take two more years to come

• So glad I am happy with my pirate bought the game 10 minutes after launch.. didn't get the obsidean set but atleast I didn't get a pirate I don't like the look of... That's the trade off cool jacket ugly face...

• @masterbetty89 said in 2 Pirates to Choose:

So glad I am happy with my pirate bought the game 10 minutes after launch.. didn't get the obsidean set but atleast I didn't get a pirate I don't like the look of... That's the trade off cool jacket ugly face...

aye me too I spent along time choosing my pirate

• @needsmokes Well again, it’s a suggestion, or an idea that came into my head...that’s all.

• @stayooriginal Speaking of that, I did mentioned about having to change our pirates appearance (facial features) and physics back months ago.

• So a re-skin of your pirate? seems rather silly way to implement it.

• @prorapidkiller The insider version is literally a separate client... Specifically to test future updates to the Retail client.

Therefore you will not be able to play your Retail pirate, on the Insider client.

Implementing something like this, would be redundant and pointless... because the Insider client isn't meant to help you progress on your Retail pirate. :P

Therefore, this will not happen, i'm afraid. : /

Have a good one. :3

• XBOX basically gives you a ridiculous amount of “Family”

Accounts that can access everything and are free!

If someone wants multiple Pirates to chose from I never understood why they don’t just set up multiple profiles each having a different pirate.

Again it’s free. If your playing on a home Xbox I’m not even sure if you will lose your “pets” I.e. purchases

Views
feedbackxbox onequestionwindows 10events
1 out of 13