Legends damage should be increased

• As a legend the skeletons are so much harder to kill to the point where it takes 4 or 6 shots. Legends should have a 5 or 10% damage boost should be good enough nothing really to op. I understand that Rare doesn't want upgrades against players for balance is fine. But I don't see any harm increasing damage boost 5 or 10 percent against skeletons.

Views
    feedback
  • Why not just weaken the skeletons instead? Same effect, is it not?

• @gundy-the-shark The thing is it'll be easier for other pirates that are not legends. So really there would be no point for the title as legend if it not hard for everyone else as well.

• @electricfied038
    There should never be any sort of advantage based on how long you've played. If your skellies are easier, then forts and voyages are shorter, so less of a chance for pvp.

• @electricfied038 said in Legends damage should be increased:

As a legend the skeletons are so much harder to kill

It’s completely intended... Difficulty scales up with your progression level, just like in every video game that has ever existed.

There’s no need to make it easier...

• Isn't just reducing the Skellies HP's the obvious solution, should this be your goal?

• Skeleton health should be based on crew size for the crews current voyage level. Skull forts should be the highest health. Unfortunately OoS voyages solo are hard.

• @k1lroyw4sh3r3

Strongholds are available to everyone. High level voyages are not. It should scale with crew size, or at least ship size like the Tall Tale skeletons do, on voyages. Stronghold skeletons have the default health, being 100 (5 cutlass swipes) with the obvious exclusion of gold ones and captains (captains have 400, if they're equal to skeleton ship captains and normal quest captains, at 20 cutlass swipes), while normal level 50 OoS quest skeletons have 175 (9 cutlass swipes, equaling 180 damage). Normal level 1-4 OoS skeletons have 50 health (3 cutlass swipes, or a dash, or flintlock/EoR shot), making them easy targets. If the captains scale, that's only 200 health (10 cutlass swipes).

• It's skeleton for Legends that are stronger. Legends should not have any buff. No one should have any buff.

Except the Kraken, the Storm and the Volcanoes... They are jokes, seriously..

• I'm fine with everything else not getting buffed. I am just talking about legend voyages for legends that should only get 5 or 10 percent damage boost nothing crazy or op. Instead of putting 8 shots in a skeleton I would like to see 3 or 4 shots in a skeleton

• @electricfied038 Then, just nerf the skeleton from Legendary Voyages

• @electricfied038 legends should know how to deal with skeletons. They are intentionally made more tanky. You are on an Athena voyage afterall.

If you are solo, make your deaths count, pick your Athena voyage based on the islands the OOS voyages are on and use your ship when possible.

I personally have done dozens during my sessions towards 10 on my own. It is the point of the type of voyage to provide a more challenging experience. Learn how to position and you can avoid death. Yes, it still takes ages, but not dieing really helps.

• @chronodusk said in Legends damage should be increased:

@electricfied038 said in Legends damage should be increased:

As a legend the skeletons are so much harder to kill

It’s completely intended... Difficulty scales up with your progression level, just like in every video game that has ever existed.

There’s no need to make it easier...

@Electricfied038 As @Chronodusk said, this is exactly what Rare wanted with those Legend quests.

How can you call yourself a Legend in the game, if you cant even handle the difficulty that title deserves?

• @gundy-the-shark said in Legends damage should be increased:

Why not just weaken the skeletons instead? Same effect, is it not?

Or better, why not just... NOT make the skeletons health pool increase according to player faction levels to begin with? xD

EDIT: Not that we need it, skeletons are easy to deal with mostly... Except for the occasional pistol firing squad, but beyond that, it's not like legends need them to be nerfed, they have the experience and skill to handle them.

Views
feedback
1 out of 14