Purchased "Anniversary Edition" and did not receive "Sea Dog Pack" contents.

• A couple nights ago, I purchased the "Anniversary Edition" during the end of the Microsoft Studio sale via the Microsoft Store.

This "bundle" was supposed to include the base game and the "Sea Dog Pack" which was a collection of cosmetic items and an amount of in-game currency.

I had previously played SoT as part of the Game Pass a long time ago. I no longer have the Game Pass, and I was able to sign into SoT as effortlessly as I expected. My old/original pirate was there, with his meager earnings and handful of stuff I'd earned when I first played.

However, the "Sea Dog Pack" contents aren't unlocked on my account. The cosmetics (outside of the coat I'd bought on my own a year ago) aren't unlocked for me, and my sad total of gold is far less than the amount that should have been added by the Sea Dog Pack.

I attempted to make a support ticket regarding this issue, and the response was extremely prompt. However, the support ticket is somehow auto-generating a gamertag that I do not use and attaching my support request to that. Since the gamertag I play under, Unruhe, doesn't match this erroneous gamertag, support refused to help me and then closed the ticket.

According to this very website, I'm signed in as "Unruhe" but the support tags end up under another name. Some older threads suggested that there'd be a code in my order history that I could apply to my account for the Sea Dog Pack, but there's no such code on my Microsoft transactions page -- it merely lists the "Anniversary Edition" and then explains that it includes the base game and the Sea Dog Pack, but there's no additional code, information, nor link to any details on how to redeem the pack.

Views
Views
1 out of 2