Art of The Trickster Bug

• After months, the art of the Trickster bug is still unchanged. Hours of playing through this Tall Tale have all led to multiple instances of the same bug. During the final skirmish in the Trickster vault, music is playing but the vault captain will not spawn after both of us.

Also, I noticed a mod locked the last discussion of this bug because people continued to update the discussion whenever it would happen to them. The mod said discussing the topic without bringing any new information to the table is against the forum rules. If the issue isn't being addressed than why would we stop talking about it?

This bug is game ruining. Hours of grinding just to be cucked on the last step. Can we fix this please?

Views
  • Been playing tonight and encountered the same bug. Really annoying that it’s been around for so long but hasn’t been fixed 😕

• I read, somewhere, that you have a greater chance of encountering this bug if you use the traps against skellies in the final room. The first time I did this tall tale I used the traps, and boss would not spawn. The second time I did not use the traps, and was able to complete the tall tale.

No idea if this applies to you, but if you used the traps, and encountered the bug, it could be worth a try to find other ways to kill the skellies.

Views
1 out of 3