Off duty pirates grinding play outside

• This year i have opened up some games in my community for off duty pirates. We cant always be out there at sea but sometimes need to get real and play outside. A perfect environment for any pirate to do some serious grinding on free loot laying around just everywhere!
    Shiny plastics and a thousand cans of energy. Noobs dropping loot everywhere they go laying waste to the parc and playgrounds fot the little pirates.
    We have formed a alliance for environment clean pirate supporters. It got a website in my country where you can encircle your territory its great.
    Today i went out armed with me ranger fighting rainy dutch wetter and grinding the plastic loot. And to my surprise fellow pirates joined my crew not caring about the rain!
    We are in it for the loot they say they really appreciate what we do! They helped for an hour soaked from rain collecting 3 bags of shiny waste xD poor sailors indeed!

Back at home drinking hot thee it feels like we really earned it to sit back relax and once more login to our digital happy world.

Its the perfect pauze get some fresh air and be a real hero:") ya all should try and grind around your house a little so we can enjoy a walk outside.

Cheers for those brave people out there im so impressed by them just coming outside in the rain helping a stranger cleaning the freaking plastic waste on our streets. xD

Views
  • @ruigtand-nl that is absolutely wonderful to read! Great job! Believe it or not I think I'm going to recruit my two young buckaroos to help tackle the creek behind our house. I'm so sad seeing a beautiful stream like that having pop cans and other trash on its banks. Thank you for paying it forward ruegg maybe somebody will read this and continue this wonderful Adventure. Enjoy your tea my friend you most definitely earned it indeed!

• @nightfallcomes

Thnx! And you know what i was walking the dog for weeks feeling sad about the trash but then since i do this every sunday for about 2 hours i have a great story to tell.
    I adopted a city block and meet the gangster youth at the corner and they appreciated it and a little grandma comes outside sharing a apple :")

Just 2 hours work and when i go out walking the dog its clean for a couple of days and people say hi and hopefully spread the curse xD

• @ruigtand-nl well that is outstanding! As soon as the rains go away (I live in Cincinnat Ohio) my kids and I are cleaning the banks of the creek behind our home. There is public walking paths next to the creek so I hope our efforts will motivate others to help in some kind of way. I thank you for giving me the idea to help do my part in cleaning up our beautiful planet. She needs our help and if others could dedicate a hour of thier time once a week it would do so much good. Plus you get to get outside and breathe fresh air and hangout with family or friends or make new ones and lastly it feels so good enjoying that cup of tea and feel good about yourself after a job well done. Thanks again for the wonderful idea!! Bless you indeed!!🍻✌🚯🚮🏞

• @ruigtand-nl nice mate love it and ye should become pl in rl

• @closinghare208 I second that! 🍻

• @nightfallcomes said in Off duty pirates grinding play outside:

@closinghare208 I second that! 🍻

aye

• https://www.mupload.nl/img/5jg27n.jpg

This is great guys they put me in my village pirate times! Im famous its awesome :D

Its dutch it reads

Pirate says put trash in trashbin :")

• i have a huge forest at my town its unbelievable what people throws in the forests btw in 30 years around will be more plastic in the ocean than fishes

• @weedstar-deluxe

Aye its sad isnt it.. well we better all start helping a little..
    I cant fix the world but at least i can keep my street clean and dont throw trash on the streets. :)

Views
9 out of 10