Seapost to Seapost Help. I have only 3 commendations after doing about 20 or so.

• What is up with this? I have done about 20 or so of these voyages and it only gives me "Spoils of Plenty", "Roar Traders(sp?)", and "Finest Seapost". That's it. Out of the 8 I only have 3 done. It will not give me any of the other ones. Is this a bug or by design?

Views
  • @hazardousmatey The seapost to seapost voyage will only give you four different seaposts as a destination. The two in the devils roar, which are roaring traders and Brian's bazaar, the spoils of plenty, and the finest traders. The other four seaposts, the wild treasures store, three paces east, Stephen's spoils, and the north star seapost, will be your destination when you dig up the crates from shipwreck bay. Depending on if it's the seapost to seapost voyage or if it's the shipwreck bay voyage, you will get one of these four at random, but only those four are available to those specific quests. If you're trying to get brains bazaar, you will need to continue to do the seapost to seapost voyage until you're lucky enough to get the crates you need with the right destination. If you need the other four seaposts, you will have to do the shipwreck bay voyage.

Keep in mind most of the commendations don't require the crates to be on time. You ultimately only need to deliver one crate to each of the eight seaposts on time. Any others can be late for the rest of the commendations.

• @testakleze well I feel silly. Thank you very much mate.

• @hazardousmatey No problem. If you need a crewmate to help out, I'll be on in about 8 hours when I get off work. Around 1am central time.

• Make sure you buy and dig up as many crates as you can and then sail around with them for your entire session. If you have too many to carry, feel free to leave them behind at Shipwreck Bay.

Yours Truly,
    ~ Some pirate totally not trying to complete the stolen crate commendations

• @d3adst1ck sail around with your own 10 crates and try to find a crew that will be kind enough to invite you onto their ship before they log off. Switching from your ship to theirs will make your crates stolen for you to turn in.

Views
1 out of 6