Hello Everyone!

• I just wanted to say hi to everyone, and check out the community forums! I am a fresh 23 year old pirate, I got this game a little over a week ago, and am loving every second of it.

I am mostly a solo slooper, and heck I love it. While I do envy the larger ships I love my lil adventures and sailing the seas while fishing along the way.

I do enjoy... my fair share of debauchery though, I love sneaking on to peoples ships and spooking them with a fun voice changer sounding like an angry spirit.

Over all so far I am loving the game, it does get pretty grindy but the experiences have been great and I love sailing the Sea!

Hope to see ya out there, hopefully I get to haunt your ship ;)

Views
  • Forget about the grind, just play the game without goals. Slowly, and at some point you will get it all. From what i read, you seen to be on the right way already.

So welcome to the game. :)

• @ghostfire1981

Yeah I like to just sail around but since running into players is so rare, at least for me for some reason I do end up just grinding a bit which gets tiresome.

• Yeah I like to just sail around but since running into players is so rare, at least for me for some reason I do end up just grinding a bit which gets tiresome.

Yeah, well many of us (who have played SoT more than we would like to admit) have become very efficient at avoiding other players... its a safety thing really, if you are solo slooping. Dont worry they are out there. :)

• @foamingdlcktip Welcome to the seas young sailor.

• @inboundbomb Thank you!

• @ghostfire1981

yeah I figured most people try and hide and stay away, I just like to try and get some sort of interaction.

Views
6 out of 7