Is there a way to spawn the kracken?

• I want to hunt kracken, only its hit and miss when it spawns

...or is it?

Are there parameters for it spawning and i just hap hazardly sail in.

Does anyone know more than me regarding this beast on how and when it emerges, or is it just random?

Views
  • It can only spawn if a skull fort or ship cloud isn't up. Set sail as soon as you see one disappear.

• @iii-porker-iii said in Is there a way to spawn the kracken?:

It can only spawn if a skull fort or ship cloud isn't up. Set sail as soon as you see one disappear.

^this

Also: the kraken can only spawn in deep waters, so look for the darker blue sections of ocean (best to be viewed from the crow's nest)

• The kraken is a world event, just like skeleton forts and ship battles. If the server is spawning a world event, it may choose to spawn a kraken. It will chose randomly between the ships that are in deep waters. A good way to hunt krakens is to try to get as many of the ships in your server in an alliance and quest together. Then if a kraken is spawned, it will probably be spawned on one of the ships in your alliance, then you can join in on the fight.

• @daringclarky I've heard holding a certain small trinket on your ship will increase the likelihood of the kraken spawning, but don't quote me on that.

Views
4 out of 5