“Figure Prints” !!

• Been a fan since the beginning and have quite the collection of collectibles...Except a statue of my character! I remember Blizzard had a license through the company FigurePrints to create custom miniature character statues for players and I think SoT would do really well to have the same type of thing going.
    Spent some good money for a figurine of my World of Warcraft character and would do so again to have one of my SoT character too!

Views
    community
  • @kcdolan886 That would be awesome. Maybe doing an emote of your choosing and having your pet on your shoulder. I always wanted a figure of my Halo 3 spartan. My armor, color, emblem, even with the weapon of my choice. I think it would be funny to have your pirate doing the Captain Morgan pose with his foot on a case of rum.

• There are at least two individuals out there doing 3D printing of SoT characters. I believe one, if not both, have an Etsy profile. The pictures I saw showed some really nicely done work.
    This is definitely something I want to do as well.

EDIT - a bit out of my price range though. https://www.etsy.com/listing/687752778/personal-pirate-printing?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=sea+of+thieves&ref=sr_gallery-2-11

Views
community
1 out of 3