I would like some help about the new pets:

• Hello fellow pirates. I was wondering if you would lose your Ancient Coins, i bought with real money, if i deleted my pirate. I know you don't lose your Special Outfits (sea dogs, pre purchase etc.), so if anyone knows, if you lose your ancient coins when restarting, please tell me :)

Have a nice day!
    -Odin

Views
    question
  • @odinovic dont delete your pirate!!! Grow and bond with your pirate. Learn to love who you are. My character has a huge nose that i hate, but ive grown attached to it!

• @odinovic If you were to delete your Pirate, then you would lose anything bought/earned in-game, such as rep but also including any limited-time stuff you may have earned (Day 1 eye-patch, Launch Crew Eye of Reach, Hungering deep scars/cosmetics etc)

Things you have redeemed by code/via the store (Ancient Coins, pets, emotes etc) I believe are bound to your Microsoft Account/Gamertag rather than your Pirate.

Before doing it be doubly sure and check with support rather than take my word as 100% true as I would hate to be responsible for you losing stuff!!

Might just be better to keep your Pirate...they can grow on you! ;)

• @odinovic Im pretty sure you will lose the unique sets like the black sea dogs.
    The feature to change the look of the character is coming just be patient :)

Views
question
1 out of 4