Giving the ship when we are done!

• Ahoy fellow pirates!

Just writing what we've been doing theses last weeks with our ship.

At the end of each session, everyone disconnect exept one guy, who will open the crew to random players and give it to them, with all the supply, rowboat and cursed cannonball.

So every now and then a player would login and you can see that he is happy to take a well supplied ship!

Share the good news and give your ship to random player when you are done!

Maybe one day when you are gonna join a random crew, they will give you a well supplied ship!

Have fun and see you guys on the seas!

Views
  • @avengeful90 Nice idea!!!

• @avengeful90

I don't give it to open crews, but I recently did give it to another sloop that was fairly oblivious of the fact that I was parked at an outpost. Luckily for them, I wasn't in a roar steal and fight mood. Did give him a jump scare by dropping in on him just before the OOS tent while he held a skull.

Helped them transfer my ship supplies on to theirs, provided then with an Athena voyage and took off.

Being a friendly pirate can be a nice thing. Keep the positivity up!

• @avengeful90

What a fantastic idea and a great extension of leaving all your supplies in barrels on the docks, only takes a few minutes to sort out too!

• I recently did this with a sloop. I wrapped up my skelly ship battle and turned in, then another sloop sailed up as I was about to unload into the dock barrels. I held out a cursed cannonball as an offering since they didn't seem to have mics on, and they took it. So I proceeded to unload ALL of my supplies into their sloop, then 10 seconds later they scuttled... well, thanks for playing!

• I don't always have the time to wait around for someone new to join my crew, or actually find someone to offer supplies to.

My thing is just, I put as many supplies as I can into one barrel in whichever tavern I end up at. I like to think whoever spawns there next will be shocked and surprised to find 1 barrel stuffed with enough supplies to arm a fleet.

• I do that too!

• Ahoy pirates! Don't hesitate to share your comments!

If we can get this post up long enough to let a maximum of pirates to see this,
    it could really encourage people to share their ship after use.

It gives a good vibe i think when you start a game and having someone giving you things
    instead of taking it by sinking your ship.
    It could even be a way to repent for your killing spree on the seas!

• Kudos to you fellow Ship Gifting Pirate

I too do this at the end of every play session no matter the ship i be in at the time. Feels good to pass on a worthy vessel even if some are a tad battle scarred.

Usually load up all the cannons with cursed balls, fully stock up (if i'm not already 100+ in each barrel), set down an Athena's voyage, pop on some ship decor (Ghost set i love thee for this) to make the vessel look super pretty and await the new crew Grog in hand.
    Emotes and wait out the afk timer if i got to dip though obv.

• I did something like this last week. I ended a session with like 200 cannonballs, planks, and bananas as well as 2 or 3 of every cursed ball and an untouched Athena voyage that we threw up just to get some miles. I felt bad leaving the server like that, so I posted a first come first serve thing in the Xbox SoT group and invited the first person to respond. Feels good to do something nice for someone-especially when it doesn’t cost you anything. :)

• These are the sort of things I like to see sailors do!
    Warms me heart.

I always try to leave a Rowboat full of my Cursed Cannonballs And Supplies, not to mention the odd Castaway's Chest. 😆

Views
3 out of 11