Voyage distribution

• Can we get Tabs in the Voyage purchase screens for the different voyage types? (Merchant, Pirate Lord)? Regular Server hopping and losing supplies, in oder to get the voyage I want is way too tedious.

I had an incident today where i couldn't buy Animal Gathering voyages from the Merchant Alliance Tent, only cargo runs were available, on several outposts for several game days.
    Server hopping for new ones ment abandoning my CCBs and Supplies that I worked hard to aquire alone and i didn't want to do that I want to start a session, and stay in it

So could have 3 of each voyage type available each day, seperated by pages (or scroll) while still only able to carry three in my voyage inventory

This also goes for the Pirate Lords athena voyages.

DR voyages only for some many game days, me and my crew prefer to avoid the Roar when voyaging.

Views
  • @nayfe-pacewell Why 'server hop'?

Surely that should be seen as quitting out and starting again?

Otherwise, what is to stop people from spawning in, clearing out an outpost of supplies, quitting, starting a new game and doing the same but stockpiling supplies?

If you quit out of a game, you lose what you collected in that game.

Personal view on it....don't 'server hop'.

• @triheadedmonkey I think you might be missing what the thread is about.

The suggestion was for Tabs in the voyage purchase screens of the traders to toggle voyage type.

There was an issue where i couldnt buy animal gathering voyages only cargo was available and it stayed this way for a long while.

The server hopping to find the needed voyages quickly, is annoying cause I have to restock supplies each time..

So having all voyage types available at all times would be nice.

I wasnt suggesting that I bring supplies with me across servers.. that's nonsense.

• Edited, to be clearer on topic.

Views
1 out of 4