Ship more important

• Me and my friends all agree that we think the ship should be more important. For example, you need to start with the smallest ship and in order to get the bigger ships you would need to upgrade and when you upgrade you can get a living quarter for the crew and get more canons, not just cosmetics! You should also be able to take care of your ship maybe clean it and repair it. One more thing, you should be able to keep the loot you find when you exit the game.
    The game needs more than just cosmetics and overall more things to do on the ship!

Views
  • @fakedfern1825 This game isn't Atlas.

• This is not this kind of game. Have you tried Atlas?

• Try atlas for this kind of thing.

The ship already is important, it's your vessel and the one for your friends.
    This game is made so you don't need to progress and jump trough mandatory hoops before you can do something fun. The fun is right there when you start.

I feel that atlas is a great example of how to gate off fun behind a grind wall. You want those ships from the trailers? You want to fight monster? Well you'll have to first grind for hours on end just to get close to that and be lucky you know a lot of friends.

Sea of thieves is a fun game, if you want a grindy game you might want to try Atlas.

• The whole save loot option comes with problems. Look at it this way, if you happen to see a ship headed towards you, whats stopping you from just logging off right there in order to avoid a fight.

Just cash out your loot like a normal human being.

I always find it interesting that you have the kind of people who say, "We need more stuff to do on ship," or ,"Add mini games to do on the ship," tend to be the same people who run out of supplies. As well as have around starter supplies amounts an hour in the journey. Maybe your one of them as well. It is pretty easy to be active in this game when you are constantly supplying your ship.

• @nabberwar I always stock my boat but I NEED to gamble my doubloons away.
    What's piracy if not used to pay for gambling, and other pleasures which I really hope they DONT add in.
    Let's just say I wont ask what's on the second floor of each outpost's tavern. Hahah

• @fakedfern1825 sagte in Ship more important:

Me and my friends all agree that we think the ship should be more important. For example, you need to start with the smallest ship and in order to get the bigger ships you would need to upgrade and when you upgrade you can get a living quarter for the crew and get more canons, not just cosmetics!

Nay.

You should also be able to take care of your ship maybe clean it and repair it.

Yeah.

One more thing, you should be able to keep the loot you find when you exit the game.

Nay. When you exit, your ship is abandoned. It's sinking, it can be plundered. That's right when the pirate just goes home in the middle of the raid.

Views
4 out of 7