Name calling

• I’m all for banter, but these two gamers insulted me calling me some vulgar names for being a female. I have reported them, but what’s the chance they’ll even get banned from the game? It concerns me because what if it was a younger self conscious player, no need for personal attack.

Views
  • [mod edit]

• @och4yetheno0 if you reported with enough evidence for Rare take actions on them, believe Rare will do something. They've made before and will continue to take actions on those who disrespect the code.

• Hey @och4yetheno0! Did you get video of it? My understanding is that if you have evidence (preferably video) of verbal abuse, the ban hammer will actually get used pretty liberally. Otherwise, it's unclear.

• @och4yetheno0 however do not put theirs gamertag or any personal information here on the forum. It's against the rules

• @och4yetheno0 ooh ooh a quick note, I'd avoid posting gamer tags on the forums. Whether you're right or wrong, you'll always get a warning for that if a mod spots it. Just because if it was allowed, trolls would make false accusations all day every day.

• @och4yetheno0 Your post has been edited as it goes against the Forum Rules and Pirate Code.

Witch-hunting and Call-Outs
    Posting gamertags or screenshots of conversations in order to name and shame community members is not allowed on the Forums. If you believe a post or thread violates community standards, please flag it for moderation.

If you believe a player has been toxic in the game, you can report them to Xbox Live here. You can also submit a support ticket to Rare Player Support.

Topics and posts with this content will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
3 out of 7