Will the Stories been translated?

• I am curious if the stories by Chris Alcock, Jeremy Whitley and Paul Davies will be translated.

I also am a bit confused about the books, can someone clarifiy what is what and by whom?

I can find 4 Shortstories by J. Whitley
    Athena's Fortune by C. Alcock
    And Stories of the Sea of Thieves by P. Davies.

Any other books?
    What do many refer to be the
    "lore book"?

I can read in english, but i would prefer to read in my mother language and would also grant all non english to do the same.

Views
  • Well , Mr Bugaboo, i'm a foreigner too and i do like to read many fantasy books in my own language...But Mr Allcock's story is a book based on a game , those books don't get sold by millions and therefor may never be translated ...That does NOT mean that Mr Allcock is not a Gifted writer but i think that the bookworld is not yet convinced about stories based on a computergame... The more you sell the more chance you have that yer books get translated in other languages…
    That being said , i do love an English book from time to time , they help me to write my English a bit better then when i would only read Dutch/ Flemish books…
    Also need to say that the English Library has a lot more detailed books than my country's available books...i'm a great fan of the Stackpole Books , especially the World War 2 books who goes into the daunting circumstances normal soldiers had to pull through…
    If you try to find , detailed books like these , in my language , then i fear you will have visited many shops or markets ,but come home empty handed...Our own language reads the fastest but english books are so numerous and offer a more detailed view while our publishers only translate the bestsellers and forget about the books written for a smaller and specific kind of fan...

Views
1 out of 2