Patch Notes Discussion - 1.4.3

• @entirespace8706 said in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.4.3:

I have a problem of my own, I have reputation of about 20 on each faction and it says I still haven't even reached reputation of 5. Please Help!

If you mean it says "5" in the top left corner of the faction menus, that means you need to purchase that faction level to get access to better voyages - just click it.

If its saying 5 anywhere else, I'm not exactly sure which area you mean?

• The devs in this game are honestly the best! I can’t believe how much feedback they listen to and how they choose to act upon that feedback. Loved the mercenary voyages we got with the update last week, really changed up the play style and let us get some cool ship customizations along with it! Ever since the update where public events such as skull forts, skull fleets, megs, and krakens spawn at a faster rate, my crew, myself, and strangers I meet upon the seas have had loads of fun! Keep up the great work, can’t wait to see this mega update and the sneak peak on March 20th, the anniversary of such a great game! Loving the progress this game has come upon, with new quests, public events, cosmetics, etc.. I still remember the good old days of the beta and being a brave pirate traveling those treacherous seas! Keep up the great work!

• Things have been running much nicer after the Start up Crash issue was fixed. However today I have run into a game ending issue twice now.
    First: I was on the Ferry of the Damned, ran through the portal to respawn and the game got stuck on the transition screen between me walking through and the loading screen coming in. Meaning I was stuck on a completely black screen, though a small tune (random each time) would play from the game informing me the game did not properly crash etc. It however failed to load me anywhere and I remained on the Black Screen for 10 minutes.
    and
    Second: I was killed in a 3 gunpowder keg explosion on an Active Fort after sacrificing myself to kill a Golden Skelly wave. I went to the loading screen this time to be transferred to the Ferry of the Damned, however I never made it there. My crewmates continued to die and walk past me telling me they could see me standing in the corner, and I could hear them talking to me and I could talk with them and hear everything going on around me, but the video never transitioned from the loading screen to player control. Again for 10 minutes I sat there looking at, this time a loading screen before I had to just exit out of the game.

• Good update keep up the work!

• @beatngu1107 said in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.4.3:

Things have been running much nicer after the Start up Crash issue was fixed. However today I have run into a game ending issue twice now.
    First: I was on the Ferry of the Damned, ran through the portal to respawn and the game got stuck on the transition screen between me walking through and the loading screen coming in. Meaning I was stuck on a completely black screen, though a small tune (random each time) would play from the game informing me the game did not properly crash etc. It however failed to load me anywhere and I remained on the Black Screen for 10 minutes.
    and
    Second: I was killed in a 3 gunpowder keg explosion on an Active Fort after sacrificing myself to kill a Golden Skelly wave. I went to the loading screen this time to be transferred to the Ferry of the Damned, however I never made it there. My crewmates continued to die and walk past me telling me they could see me standing in the corner, and I could hear them talking to me and I could talk with them and hear everything going on around me, but the video never transitioned from the loading screen to player control. Again for 10 minutes I sat there looking at, this time a loading screen before I had to just exit out of the game.

I had this issue as well once when my pirate died via falling from
    The crow’s nest (after four islands, including two outposts, wouldn’t render upon coming up on it.) I lost a decent haul because of that...

• @blondagles overall I’m pleased with the changes in 1.4.3. Check out our opinions on the patch here:

• @d3adst1ck I mean that the shady guy says that I have not even reached 5.

• @entirespace8706 you need to buy the upgrades at the trading company reps and then also get the titles at the clothing shop after.

• Been so desperate to get i to the game that i reset my pirate... Feels bad when u find out its still not working. There goes the rest of my weekend

• @svartedauen87 You can send Rare a support ticket with details and they could give your pirate back.

• Love what you guys have been doing with the game. Id like to see some "limited" events come back over time though. Personally I'm a completionist but don't always have time to dedicate to the limited events right as they're happening and I just feel left out more than anything. Either way great work adding in all the content you've released lately.

Views
181 out of 187