Why can't i fint any skeleton fleets?

• Joined over 20 servers and couldn't find a single one

Views
  • My experience has been 3 skull forts for every skelly ship cloud, so you either have to wait for the skull forts to be cleared or clear them yourself, that and the fact that the skelly clouds only last about 30 - 40mins before dissapating without being engaged can make it frustrating! I whish they would increase the frequency as i love doing the encounter

• @narfolamew said in Why can't i fint any skeleton fleets?:

My experience has been 3 skull forts for every skelly ship cloud, so you either have to wait for the skull forts to be cleared or clear them yourself, that and the fact that the skelly clouds only last about 30 - 40mins before dissapating without being engaged can make it frustrating! I whish they would increase the frequency as i love doing the encounter

I second this as well. It does appear there are three active forts prior to a skelleton fleet appearing from what I’ve noticed. As a result, server hopping is a long shot at best to find a skelleton fleet that appears immediately.

• Do voyages and stuff until you see the fleet-cloud spawn since almost no one is doing them so you will be alone most of the time.

• make sure you have a ton of balls when you do find it!

• Sometimes the Fleet Cloud is there but bigger clouds who float before the Fleet Cloud can block the visibility ...You have to keep an eye to the movements of the clouds , because sometimes they betray the presence of a Fleetcloud , if you are closer you will sometimes see Green flashes through the other clouds who cover the Fleet Cloud , so in short , don't think that there wasn't a Fleetcloud in those 20 servers ...Some are defeated but others were probably concealed.

• The Fleets appear in the corner of the maps and are often obscured by clouds. Every 2-3 forts will rotate to a fleet. Perhaps sticking around a while on a server will reward you. Your claim is like saying when you join an open crew you're disappointed they're not all doing gilded Athenas!

• Still have a gilded Athena? Will work for banana.... just sayin.

Views
1 out of 9