Crooks Hollow small stone mouth needs to be worked on....

• So i went to crooks hollow and had to find the small stone mouth and play music at it. after a while i figurd it was the small cave mouth of the island as there are many. so i ran around the cave mouth playing an instruemnt...then i walked....then i slowly stepped everywhere areound the mouth. nothing activated....so i gave up and went to google to find an answer for the riddle. turns out I was right about the location only this quest is notoriously bad about activating. so i ended up trying to activate it again.....for about an hour and a half this went on....after that long. my crew and i gave up....this isnt the first time ive gotten this riddle and it always ends the same. in failure. which is great from a hiding spot point of view, but terrible for gameplay. knowing the answer is a round piece for a round hole and still not getting it to work just feels bad...

Views
    bug
  • Yeah they do need to fix it in all honesty I myself am about to give up on this first quest. The small mouth at the bay is a horrible spot to have any kind of quest since it won’t activate

• As this thread was well over a year old and revived today, it will now be locked.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum Rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
bug
1 out of 4